Today we are going to talk about marriage certificate, we have got few queries about it and people were asking us to write about it: so below topic we are going to discuss :
How to get marriage certificate
How to apply for marriage certificate
How to get marriage certificate online
How to apply marriage certificate
How to make marriage certificate
How to download marriage certificate online
It has now been made mandatory to make a marriage certificate in India. Now every citizen of India will have to get a marriage certificate made after marriage. This marriage certificate marriage registration can be obtained through There are many benefits of getting this registration done. The government has launched the official website for registration for the citizens of each state. This registration can be done through both online and offline modes. Today we will tell you through this article Vivah Panjikaran 2021. Will we provide all the essential information related to marriage registration? Its benefits, purpose, eligibility, features, essential documents, the application process, etc. So friends, if you want to get all the essential information related to Marriage Registration, you are requested to read this article of ours until the end.
Vivah Panjikaran 2021
Vivah Panjikaran All married couples have to get it done after marriage. Marriage registration After getting it done, a marriage certificate is provided by the government. This marriage certificate is proof of marriage. The rights of women can be protected through the marriage certificate. Now the citizens of every religion of India must make a marriage certificate. Marriage certificate Through this, problems like domestic violence, child marriage, marriage fraud, divorce, etc., will also get rid of women. Many other documents can also be made through a marriage certificate.
How to Get Marriage Certificate
If you want to get a marriage certificate, marriage registration If you want to get it done, then you have to apply online by visiting the official website of your state. This will save both time and money and bring transparency to the system. If you want to apply offline, then you can also apply offline. Marriage Registration You will also have to pay a prescribed fee for getting it done. You will also have to pay a fine if you do not get the marriage registration done on time. The amount of this fine has been set differently for different states.
Key Highlights Of Marriage Registration 2021
|scheme name||Marriage Registration 2021|
|who launched||Indian government|
|beneficiary||citizens of india|
|Objective||Registering marriage of all married couples|
Purpose of marriage registration
Married women face problems such as domestic violence, child marriage, being evicted from the house after the husband’s death, etc. Given these problems, the Government of India’s marriage registration has been made compulsory. So that this injustice done to women can be stopped. Now the citizens of every religion must get this registration done. You can also get the marriage registration done through the official website sitting at home. Vivah Panjikaran Through this, women will get social security, and they will become empowered.
Benefits and Features of Marriage Registration
- Marriage registration To obtain a marriage certificate.
- This registration has been made mandatory for all married couples.
- The rights of women can be protected through the marriage certificate.
- Now it has been made mandatory for citizens of every religion to get a marriage certificate.
- Many other documents can also be made through this certificate.
- If you want to make a marriage certificate, you have to apply online by visiting the official website from your state.
- You can also get marriage registration done offline.
- Marriage registration You have to pay a prescribed fee for getting it done.
- You will also have to pay a fine if you do not register on time.
- If the husband dies, the wife gets all the rights through the marriage certificate.
- This certificate is also used to obtain citizenship.
- Child marriage can also be banned through marriage registration.
Eligibility : Vivah Panjikaran
- The age of the applicant male should not be less than 21 years, and that of female should not be less than 18 years.
- The applicant or the applicant’s spouse must be a permanent resident of India.
- Marriage registration is mandatory to be done within one month of marriage.
- If either the bride or groom is divorced, then they must submit the divorce certificate.
Important documents for getting marriage registration
- Aadhar card of bride and groom
- wedding photo
- wedding invitation card
- age certificate of bride and groom
- passport size photograph of bride and groom
- Complete information about two witnesses and their certificate at the time of marriage.
- No Objection Certificate by the Embassy in case of marriage abroad.
- residential certificate
How to apply for marriage certificate – Online process
- First of all you have to go to the official website of your state.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Apply Now option.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in this registration form like your name, mobile number, email id etc.
- After that you have to upload all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on submit option.
- thus you Vivah Panjikaran will do.
Marriage Registration Offline Process
- First of all, you have to go to the sub registrar’s office.
- After that, you have to get the marriage registration form from there.
- You have to enter all the essential information asked in this form, like your name, email id, mobile number, etc.
- After this, you have to attach all the essential documents.
- Now you have to submit this form to the sub registrar’s office.
- You will then be provided with a reference number.
- Through this reference number, you can check your registration status.