Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List 2021 has been issued by the Central Government. The people of the BPL families of the country who have applied under the Ujjwala scheme can see their names in this BPL list and can take advantage of this scheme. The central government has a new beneficiary list. The official website has been started to see the country’s people through this online portal. Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List 2021 You can search your name in Dear friend, today we will tell you how you can see your name in the BPL list. To know this read our article till the end.
Extension of Ujjwala Yojana
The government started the Ujjwala scheme to provide gas cylinders to all the economically weaker adoptees. 8.3 crore families of the country have been benefited under this scheme. Our country’s Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman, announced the budget on 1 February 2021. within budget Ujjwala Yojana It has been announced to reach 1 crore more beneficiaries. While presenting this budget, it has also been told by the Finance Minister that during the Kovid-19 lockdown, fuel was supplied without any interruption. It was also informed by the Finance Minister that the city gas distribution network to provide CNG to automobiles and piped cooking gas to households would be expanded to 100 more districts.
The gas-based economy will also be promoted through this budget. Under which a Transportation System Operator (TSO) has also been announced to regulate the common carrying capacity in the gas pipeline.
1 crore gas connections to be provided in June 2021
It was started by the Prime Minister of our country Shri Narendra Modi Ji. Through this scheme, the free gas connection is provided to the country’s citizens. The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas has outlined the next phase of this scheme. The next phase is expected to start from June 2021. It has been decided to provide about 1 crore LPG connections in this phase. All these gas connections will be provided to low-income families. The implementation of this plan was delayed due to a coronavirus infection. But the plan was already prepared. The concerned officer has given this information. Under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, all the beneficiaries will be from the existing category.
The fuel supply will continue without any interruption during the lockdown through this scheme. While announcing the budget by our country’s Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, it was announced to provide the benefit of the Ujjwala scheme to 1 crore people and the existing 8 crore beneficiaries. It is estimated that by March 2022, the total number of beneficiaries under this scheme will be 30 crores. The number of a beneficiary under this scheme is 20.72 crores.
Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List 2021
This PMUY LIST Now, many names have been added because the Prime Minister has made a target of giving free LPG connection to every poor people of the country under the Ujjwala scheme. BPL families below the poverty line have recently applied under the Ujjwala scheme to get a free LPG connection. Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List 2021 You can search your name, and after that, you can get a free LPG connection.
Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021 Highlights
|scheme name||Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana|
|started by||By PM Narendra Modi|
|department||ministry of petroleum gas|
|beneficiary||poor women of the country|
|an objective||Providing LPG Gas Cylinder|
Ujjwala Yojana Refill Process
As you all know, the central government provides an amount of ₹ 1600 to the beneficiary to buy cooking gas under the Ujjwala scheme. The beneficiary himself bears the cost of the gas stove, and the first refill is purchased. To make this process successful, the oil marketing companies give loans to the eligible beneficiaries. This loan is interest-free. Oil companies get their payment from the beneficiaries. This payment is made through the subsidy received on refilling the gas cylinder.
PM Ujjwala Yojana
This scheme was started by the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi, to provide LPG to the economically poor women of the country. The women of the poor section of the country use wood and cow dung for cooking. Cooks them by making PM Ujjwala Yojana Under the gas cylinder will be given. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is being run with the assistance of the Union Ministry of Petroleum Gas. According to the 2011 census, only those families whose name is on the BPL card will benefit from this scheme.
Ujjwala Yojana New Update
Smt Nirmala Sitharaman has announced that for the coming 3 months, free LPG cylinders will be provided to all BPL families. It has been done so that all the low-income families who come to the BPL list can live their lives easier. About 8.3 crore families will be benefited from the announcement of this scheme. If you also want to search your name under Ujjwala Yojana, you can check it from the list given below.
Benefit of free gas in Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
Under this scheme, the government has started giving free cylinders to the country’s people; the government has complete information about all the beneficiaries of the Ujjwala scheme. Through this, the money for these free cylinders will be sent to the account of the beneficiaries; customers will be able to take free cylinders with this money.
Only three LPG cylinders of 14.2 kg will be given under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana. Every beneficiary is to be given one free cylinder in a month. On lifting the first gas cylinder delivery, the second installment amount will go to the consumer’s account. After that, the third installment will be given. There should be a gap of 15 days between two refills.
How many cylinders will be available in a month
Under this scheme, only 3 LPG cylinders of 14.2 kg will be given in the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana. Only one cylinder will be given for free in 1 month. Those who have 5 kg cylinders will be given 8 cylinders in 3 months. That is, only 3 cylinders will be available free in a month. You now have only one month left to take advantage of the government’s scheme because the validity of getting free gas cylinders for 3 months will end at the end of June.
PradhanMantri Ujjwala Yojana List 2021
BPL families coming below the poverty line are providing free gas connections. The benefit of this scheme will be for those women who still cook by burning old fuel (wood in the stove), which harms women’s health. Therefore, in collaboration with the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, the Central Government has taken this initiative. It has started to The benefit of this scheme will be made available to all the BPL families of the state.
PMUY 2021- Ujjwala Yojana List
Under this scheme, the free gas connection will be provided to 8 crores BPL families. Interested beneficiaries who want to apply under this scheme can apply online. We have given its information below. This scheme aims to provide free gas connections to every BPL family coming from below the poverty line in the country. There will be no harm to women’s health through this.
Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- All those people who are listed under SECC 2011.
- People from all SC / ST families of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana.
- People coming below the poverty line.
- People covered under Antyodaya Yojana.
- Forest dweller.
- Most of the backward classes.
- Tea and Ask tea plantation tribe.
- People living in the island.
- People living in river islands.
Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- Applicant must be female.
- Applicant’s age should be 18 years or above.
- The applicant under this scheme should be below poverty line.
- The applicant should have an account with the bank.
- Applicant should not already have LPG connection.
Important Documents of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- passport size photograph
- Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card
- Below poverty line ration card
- The BPL certificate is authorized by the Panchayat Pradhan or the Municipal Chairman.
How to check Ujjwala Yojana BPL NEW LIST 2021 online?
The interested beneficiaries of the country Ujjwala Yojana BPL NEW LIST 2021 If you want to search your name, follow the steps given below.
- Beneficiary first Official Website will have to go After visiting the official website; the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see a form; in this form, you have to select your state, district, tehsil. After filling in all the information, you must click on the submit button.
- After this, a new list of the beneficiary of the city and village will open in front of you. You can search for your name on this list.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Online Apply 2021
- Firstly the applicant’s official website will go on. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the download form, after that the options will come in front of you. Ujjwala Yojana Form have to click on.
- After that, a form will open before you; you can do your tax. You can also collect the form from the LPG center near you.
- After downloading the form, please enter the information entered in the form, like the applicant’s name, date, place, etc., and give it to the LPG center near you. Also, submit the documents. And after the documents are verified, you will get the LPG gas connection.
List of 35 states under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021
|Andhra Pradesh||1,22,70,164||View List|
|Arunachal Pradesh||2,60,217||View List|
|Himachal Pradesh||14,27,365||View List|
|Jammu and Kashmir||20,94,081||View List|
|Madhya Pradesh||1,47,23,864||View List|
|Tamil Nadu||1,75,21,956||View List|
|Uttar Pradesh||3,24,75,784||View List|
|West Bengal||2,03,67,144||View List|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||92,717||View List|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||66,571||View List|
|Daman & Diu||44,968||View List|
|National Capital Territory of Delhi||33,91,313||View List|
- First of all, you have to go to the scheme’s official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, the Contact us option will appear. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- You will see a form; you have to fill in all the information, like name, last name, email id, phone number, feedback, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you must click on the Contact us button. After this, the contact details will open in front of you.