The Central Government has invited online application forms on the official website of the Swades Skill Card. Under this scheme, citizens working in other countries now returned to India amid the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis. You can register yourself to receive it. After the Swades skill card online registration, all the information collected by the citizen will be shared with Indian and foreign companies to contact the foreign nationals for job placement directly. Dear friends, today we will tell you how you Swadesh Skill Card. You can register online, so read our article till the end.
Swades Skill Card Online Registration
Through this scheme, Indian citizens coming from abroad who do not have any employees to work will be provided employment opportunities by the central government. Indians returning from abroad will have to fill the SWADESH skill card online. It will help in creating a strategic framework with state governments, industry associations, and companies. Interested beneficiaries who want to apply online under this scheme can register online by visiting the scheme’s official website and getting employment by the government, but let us tell you that lakhs of Indians from many countries have registered to return to the country. And so far, more than 57000 people have returned to the government under Vande Bharat Mission.
Purpose of Swades Skill Card 2021
As you all know, that coronavirus infection is spreading in many countries at this time, due to which people are facing a lot of problems. And he is not even able to go to his work, due to which the Indian citizens living abroad are coming back to India, for them the Central Government has started the Swadesh Skill Card Scheme. Indian citizens who have returned from abroad can apply online. So that he can feed himself and his family, the card will help create a strategic framework with state governments, industry associations, and companies. After online registration, companies can directly contact foreign nationals for job placement.
Swades Skill Card In Highlights
|scheme name||Swadesh Skill Card|
|started by||central government|
|beneficiary||Indian nationals who came abroad|
|Objective||providing employment opportunities|
Benefits of Swades Skill Card Scheme 2021
- The benefit of this card will be given only to Indian citizens.
- To take advantage of it, Indian citizens who have come from abroad will have to apply online.
- The government has created an online form to prepare the data of Indian citizens who have come abroad.
- Online Form contains the details related to the job field, job title, employment, how many years of experience you have.
- The central government has also prepared a toll-free number (1800 123 9626) so that the beneficiaries do not face any problem in filling the application form.
- The government of India is conducting skill mapping of foreign returning citizens through Vande Bharat Mission. The information collected through this online form will be shared with Indian and foreign companies to contact foreign nationals for job placement directly. Can you
- Through employment to beneficiaries, opportunities will be provided. Who has no employment to do?
- It has received around 7000 registrations since 3rd June at 2 PM since it was made live on 30th May 2020.
How to Register Swades Skill Card 2021 Online?
Interested beneficiaries who want to apply online under this scheme then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to get the Swadesh Skill Card. official website will go on. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see Swadesh Skill Form; you will see all the information asked in this form like name, passport number, contact details, district, email id, current employment status, work area, job title/designation, total work experience, Educational Qualification, etc. to be filled.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the submit button. In this way, you will get online registration.
Toll-Free Number – 1800 123 9626