Today we are talking about below government scheme:
Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Online,
PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Apply,
PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Scheme Form, PMSYM Yojana Apply Online,
Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Under the scheme, the government has started to provide pensions to the employees of the unorganized sectors. Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana was announced by Union Minister Piyush Goyal in the interim budget on 1 February 2019. Unorganized sector workers like drivers, rickshaw pullers, cobblers, tailors, laborers, domestic servants, brick kiln workers, etc., whose monthly income should be Rs 15000 or less, can take advantage of this scheme. |
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021
Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana was implemented on 15 February 2019. Under this scheme, after 60 years, the pension amount of 3000 rupees will be given to the beneficiaries every month. Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021 The age of the beneficiaries applying under the scheme should be between 18 and 40 years. Government employees, the Employees Provident Fund (EPF), the National Pension Scheme (NPS), and members of State Employees Insurance Corporation (ESIC) cannot take advantage of this scheme. Shramyogi joining this scheme should not be an income taxpayer.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana March Update
The government started it for the workers of the unorganized sector. Through this scheme, a minimum pension of ₹ 3000 will be provided to the workers of the unorganized sector who have completed 60 years of age. The Government of India started this scheme in the year 2019. So far, more than 44.90 lakh workers have registered under this scheme. All those workers whose income is less than ₹ 15000 and their age range from 18 years to 40 years can get registered under this scheme. To take advantage of this scheme, the beneficiary has to invest every month. The investment amount will be determined based on age. This amount ranges from ₹55 to ₹200.
- Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana is being operated through the Life Insurance Corporation of India. The Life Insurance Corporation of India will also pay pension.
- An Aadhar card, passbook, or bank account will have to be taken to the CSC center to apply under this scheme. Shramik Card will be provided to the beneficiary after the account is opened. If you want to get other information related to this scheme, you can contact the helpline number. Helpline number one is 18002676888.
PMSYM Yojana Apply Online
To join the scheme, the beneficiaries must have an Aadhar card, bank account, and bank account to be linked with an Aadhar card. After applying under PMSYM Scheme, the applicant will have to pay a premium every month. Shram Yogis of the age of 18 years will have to pay a premium of Rs.55 per month, and those at the age of 29 years will have to pay a premium of Rs.100 per month, and those at the age of 40 years will have to pay a premium of Rs.200 per month. Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana To apply under this, you can register yourself by going to your nearest public service center or digital service center. To get the registration done, take the bank account passbook, Aadhar card with you.
Key Points of PMSYM Yojana 2021
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana|
|Launched By||Finance Minister Piyush Goyal|
|Launched date||1st February 2019|
|Start date of scheme||15th February 2019|
|Beneficiary||Unrecognized sector workers|
|No of beneficiary||10 Crore approximate|
|Contribution||Rs 55 per month to Rs 200 per month|
|Pension amount||Rs 3000 Per Month|
|Category:||Central Govt. scheme|
Purpose of Prime minister Labour Yogi honorarium Plan
The main objective of PMSYM Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the workers of the unorganized sectors by giving a pension amount of Rs 3000 after the age of 60 years. Through the amount received through this scheme, the beneficiary can live his life in old age and meet his financial needs. be able to complete PMSYM Scheme 2021 To make Shram Yogis self-reliant and empowered through Government of India to all the poor and laborers government schemes Wants to benefit and help financially through.
Other schemes like LIC, EPFO, ESIC, etc., are running under this scheme. Workers who do not have any fixed income and whose income depends on the work they do to make a living daily can apply for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yoga Yojana. They are eligible to apply. The VLE will enroll the eligible citizen in the PM-SYM scheme through the Digital Seva website. Eligible people can register themselves under this scheme through online mode. If the beneficiary dies while getting a pension under this scheme, 50 percent of his pension amount will be given to his spouse.
Key facts of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021
- Life Insurance Corporation of India will act as a nodal agency for the successful implementation of the scheme.
- The beneficiary will also deposit a monthly premium in the LIC office. On completing the scheme, a monthly pension will also be provided to the beneficiary by LIC itself.
- This monthly pension will be transferred to the beneficiary’s account through direct bank transfer.
- If you want to get more information about this, you can contact any nearest Life Corporation of India office or visit the online website below.
- According to the data, till May 6, about 64.5 lakh people have registered themselves in it.
Benefits of Pradhanmantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the workers of the unorganized sectors of the country like drivers, rickshaw pullers, cobblers, tailors, laborers, domestic servants, brick kiln workers, etc.
- Under this scheme, eligible beneficiaries will be given a pension amount of Rs 3000 every month after 60 years.
- The more you contribute, the government also contributes, the same amount to your account.
- After your death, the wife will get half the pension for life of one and half thousand rupees.
- Under this scheme, the amount of Rs 3000 given by the government will be directly transferred from the savings bank account or Jan Dhan account of the beneficiaries through the auto-debit facility.
PMSYM Enrollment Process
Who cannot avail the benefits of Pradhanmantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana?
- organized sector person
- Employees Provident Fund member
- Member of National Pension Scheme
- Member of State Employees Insurance Corporation
- people paying income tax
Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
- small and marginal farmers
- landless agricultural laborer
- animal keeper
- Labeling and packing in brick kilns and stone quarries
- construction and infrastructure workers
- leather craftsmen
- domestic workers
- vegetable and fruit seller
- migrant laborers etc.
PMSYM Yojana Under Exit and Petrol
If you leave the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana in the middle, you will have to agree to the conditions given below.
- If the beneficiary exits the scheme before 10 years, then the contribution will be given at a savings bank account rate.
- If the beneficiary has died due to any reason, then his life partner can continue this scheme.
- If the beneficiary exits after 10 years or more, but before the age of 60, the beneficiary will be contributed to accrued interest along with the contribution or savings bank rate, whichever is higher.
- Apart from this, other exit provisions may also be issued by the Government on the advice of NSSB.
Eligibility of PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
- The applicant should be a laborer in the unorganized sector.
- The monthly income of workers in the unorganized sector should not be more than Rs.15000.
- Applicant age should be between 18 years to 40 years.
- The most important condition is that you should not be an income taxpayer or taxpayer.
- An eligible person should not be covered under EPFO, NPS, and ESIC
- The subscriber must have a mobile phone, Aadhaar number
- A Savings Bank Account is also mandatory for the scheme.
PMSYM Yojana 2021 (Document)
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- bank account passbook
- Postal address
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Premium Amount in Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
|entry age||Superannuation Age||Member’s monthly contribution (Rs)||Central Govt’s monthly contribution (Rs)||Total monthly contribution (Rs)|
Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana How to apply for
- Interested beneficiaries who want to apply under Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Yojana have to go to the nearest public service center with all their documents like Aadhar card, bank passbook, mobile number, etc.
- After this, you applicant will have to submit all your documents to the CSC officer. After this, the CSC agent will fill out your form, print out the application form, and give it to you.
- After this, take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for the future. In this way, your application will be made in PMSYM Scheme.
- First of all you should know about Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana. official website will go on.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- you on the home page Click Here To Apply Now to be done on the link.
- On this home page you Click here to apply now The option of will appear. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see the option of Self Enrollment, you have to click on this option. After clicking on the option you have to enter your mobile number. Then you have to click on the Proceed button.
- After clicking on the button, enter your name, email id and captcha code on the screen and then click on “Generate OTP” option. Then you have to enter the OTP and click on Verify.
- After this you have to fill the rest of the application form. You will have to upload the required documents in the JPEG form. Then after review the application form has to be submitted.
- After that take the print out and save it.
Through CSC VLE
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter your username and password.
- Now you have to click on the sign-in button.
- Now you have to go to the Schemes option and select the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana.
- As soon as you click on this option, the application form of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the essential information in this form, like your name, email id, address, state name, district name, etc.
- Now you have to upload all the essential documents.
- After that, you have to click on submit button.
- In this way, you will be able to apply.
Joint Secretary and Director General (Labour Welfare) Ministry of Labor and Employment Government of India