In today’s era, our country is moving very fast towards digitization. In such a situation, all types of processes are being done online. The government also starts various types of schemes from time to time. Under which the process of applying is online. In such a situation, information about such schemes is spread from some wrong sources that the government has not started. Today, we will provide you information related to one such scheme whose name is Prime Minister’s Panacea Suraksha Yojana Is. By reading this article, you will know whether this plan is true or false. So friends, if you want to check Pradhanmantri Ramban Suraksha Yojana’s credibility, you are requested to read this article of ours till the end.
Fake Pradhanmantri Ramban Suraksha Yojana
It is being claimed from various types of online and offline sources that the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi, has launched Panacea Suraksha Yojana. Through this scheme, all the youth of the country will be protected against coronavirus. Free treatment Financial assistance of ₹ 4000 will be provided. It is also being claimed in the viral message that the last date to apply under this scheme is 18 August 2021. If you want to take advantage of this scheme, you have to fill your form by clicking on the link given in the message. Let us tell you that the government is running no such scheme.
The government’s official Twitter handle PIB Fact Check has called the scheme a fake one. You are requested not to apply under any such scheme. If the government implements any such scheme, we will provide you complete information related to the scheme. But as of now, no such scheme is being run by the government.
Lies Prime Minister’s Panacea Suraksha Yojana Purpose
It is claimed that Pradhanmantri Ramban Suraksha Yojana data-preserver-spaces=”true”> Its main objective is to provide financial assistance for the treatment of coronavirus. This financial assistance will be ₹ 4000. The Government of India will provide financial assistance under this scheme. But let us tell you that this claim is entirely false. The government is running no such scheme. The government is operating many other schemes for the treatment of coronavirus. But Pradhanmantri Ramban Suraksha Yojana data-preserver-spaces=”true”>No scheme named is being run by the government. We will inform you as soon as the government operates any such scheme.
️This claim #fake Is.
No such scheme is being run by the central government.
️Do not share your personal information on such fake websites. pic.twitter.com/m12henTAHj
— PIB Fact Check (@PIBFactCheck) August 18, 2021
Key Highlights Of Pradhanmantri Ramban Suraksha Yojana 2021
|scheme name||Prime Minister’s Panacea Suraksha Yojana|
|who started||Launched by Government of India as claimed|
|beneficiary||youth of india|
|Objective||of coronavirus financial aid for treatment to provide|
|official website||there is no official website|
Pradhanmantri Ramban Suraksha Yojana Benefits and Features of
As claimed by the viral message, Prime Minister’s Panacea Suraksha Yojana, has the following benefits and features.
- It is being claimed from various online and offline sources that Prime Minister Ramban Suraksha Yojana has been launched by the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi.
- Through this scheme country’s youth Financial assistance of ₹, 4000 will be provided for the treatment of coronavirus.
- The last date to apply under this scheme is being told as per the 18 August 2021 virus message.
- A link has also been given in the message to apply under this scheme.
- On filling the form by clicking on this link, it is being claimed that you will apply under this scheme.
- Let us tell you that the government is running no such scheme.
- The government’s official Twitter handle, PIB Fact Pack Check, has described the scheme as a throwback.
- You are requested not to apply under any such scheme.
Ramban Suraksha Yojana Eligibility and Important Documents
According to the viral message, it is being claimed that it is mandatory to have the following eligibility and essential documents to benefit this scheme.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- age certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
True / False Prime Minister’s Panacea Suraksha Yojana Application
- It is being claimed in the viral message that if you Prime Minister’s Panacea Suraksha Yojana If you want to apply, you have to click on the link given in the message.
- After clicking on the link, an application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the essential information in this application form like your name, mobile number, email id, etc.
- After that, you have to upload all the essential documents.
- Now you have to click on submit option.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under the Pradhan Mantri Ramban Suraksha Yojana.