The government is developing rural areas. Development of the rural regions For this, the government launches various schemes. Today, we will provide you with information related to one such project whose name Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana Is. By reading this article, you will get all the essential data associated with this scheme. Such as what is Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana?, its benefits, objectives, features, eligibility, necessary documents, application process etc. so guys, if you Pradhanmantri Gramin Ujala Yojana 2021 If you want to get all the essential information related to this, then you are requested to read this article of ours till the end.
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana 2021
LED bulbs will be distributed to the families of rural areas for Rs.10 each. About three to four LED bulbs will be provided to each family under this scheme. Pradhanmantri Gramin Ujala Yojana 2021 It will be launched by Public Sector Energy Efficiency Services Limited next month in rural areas of five country cities, including Varanasi. By April, this scheme will be implemented across India.
PM Gramin Ujala Yojana Launching
The main objective of launching this is to take energy efficiency to the village. The electricity bill will be reduced so that people’s savings will increase. Under this scheme, 60 crores LED bulbs will be distributed to about 15 to 20 crore beneficiaries. Through this, people will save money and get a better life. The demand for LED bulbs will also increase through this scheme, which will increase investment.
Key Highlights Of Pradhanmantri Gramin Ujala Yojana 2021
|scheme name||Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana|
|who launched||Energy Efficiency Services Limited|
|beneficiary||citizens living in rural areas|
|Objective||Taking energy efficiency to rural areas|
|price of led bulb||₹10|
|Number of Beneficiaries||15 to 20 crores|
|number of led bulbs||60 crores|
|power saving||9324 crore units|
|saving money||50 thousand crore rupees|
|carbon emissions reduction||7.65 crore|
Savings under Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana
It will be implemented in a phased manner, including Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh, Ara in Bihar, Nagpur in Maharashtra, Vadnagar in Gujarat Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh. This will save about 9324 crore units of electricity annually. While 76.5 million tonnes of annual carbon emissions will be reduced. 50000 crores will be held annually through this scheme. No subsidy will be taken from the central or state government for this scheme. Whatever expenditure will be incurred under Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana, EESL will do it. The cost of this scheme will be recovered through carbon trading.
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana
Its main objective is to reach energy efficiency in rural areas. Through this scheme, one LED will be provided for ₹ 10. This will reduce power consumption and save money. Rural areas will be developed through this, and their standard of living will improve. Through this scheme, people of rural areas will have awareness about energy efficiency, so that the whole country will develop.
Features of PM Gramin Ujala Yojana 2021
- LED bulbs will be provided to the family of rural areas for ₹ 10.
- Under this scheme, three to four LED bulbs will be provided to each family.
- It will be launched by the Public Sector Energy Efficiency Services Limited.
- This scheme will be implemented in a phased manner in Varanasi, Arrah, Nagpur, Vadnagar and Vijayawada.
- This scheme will be implemented across India by April.
- 60 crore LED bulbs will be distributed to 15 to 20 crore beneficiaries
- Through this, about 9325 crore units of electricity will be saved annually.
- Through this scheme, 76.5 million tonnes of annual carbon emissions will be reduced.
- 50000 crores will be saved every year through this scheme.
- No subsidy will be taken from the central and state government for implementing EESL will bear the cost of this scheme.
- The cost under this scheme will be recovered through carbon trading.
- People of rural areas will be aware of energy efficiency.
- The electricity bill will be reduced through this scheme.
- People’s money will be saved through this scheme.
Last launch of UJALA program
NTPC, PFC, REC and Power Grid joint venture company has distributed more than 36.50 crores LED bulbs under the UJALA program at the rate of ₹70 per bulb. Out of which, only 20% of the bulbs have reached rural areas. The UJALA program includes tube lights, energy efficiency fans, street lights, smart meters, electronic vehicles, EV charging, etc.
We have brought you through this article Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana All the important information related to If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can ask us in the comment section. Your comment is very important for us. We will try our best to assist you. Thank you.