The Central Government started Pradhan Mantri Berojgari Bhatta Yojana to benefit the educated unemployed youth of the country. Under this scheme, the youth of the country who are educated but do not have any employment, those youths central government 2000 to 2500 will be provided as unemployment allowance. Under the Pradhanmantri Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, 20 crore youth of the country will be benefited. Do not rely on information at all because, at this time, this is fabricated misleading information is being spread through many online and offline sources. There is no truth in it.
Claim:- It is being claimed in a message that the central government is providing unemployment allowance of up to ₹ 3800 per month to the unemployed.#PIBFactCheck:- This claim is fake. The central government has not made any such announcement. pic.twitter.com/CwedA2UKRB
— PIB Fact Check (@PIBFactCheck) January 27, 2021
Fake Pradhan Mantri Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
No such scheme has been started by the central government so far, and there are many issues regarding the Prime Minister’s unemployment allowance scheme
Pradhan Mantri Berojgari Bhatta Yojana – true or false
The qualification of the youth applying for it should be at least a 12th pass. To get the benefit of this scheme, the beneficiary has to apply. Under this scheme, only unemployed youth will be eligible. The Modi government is preparing to implement the Universal Basic Income (UBI) scheme. Under this scheme, the annual income of the applicant’s family should be 3 lakh or less. In this PM unemployment allowance scheme 2021, 50% allowance will be given by the central government. At the same time, 50% allowance will also have to be given to the state government. But all these There is no truth of any kind in the information.
Pradhanmantri Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021 Highlights
|scheme name||Fake Pradhanmantri Berojgari Bhatta Yojana|
|started by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Objective||Providing unemployment allowance to unemployed youth|
|beneficiary||unemployed youth of the country|
Purpose of PM Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021
As you know that unemployment is increasing in the country. Even today, many such youths are educated, but they do not have any employment, nor do they have money to start their employment. Because of this, they have to deal with financial problems. Because of this problem, the central government is going to start this scheme. The central government will provide financial assistance to the youth in the form of unemployment allowance. Any such information through the Internet It’s all a lie.
(fake) Benefits Pradhanmantri Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the unemployed youth of the country.
- The unemployed will get 2000-2500 INR from the central government
- The benefit of this scheme will be extended to the 20 crore youth of the country.
- The applicant must be an Indian resident.
- The application age should be between 21 to 35 years.
- Under the scheme, the application must be 12th pass, and he must have any graduation or postgraduation mark sheet.
- Those youth of the country will be eligible for this scheme who will be unemployed. Under this scheme, the annual income of the family should be 3 lakhs or less.
Pradhanmantri Berojgari Bhatta Yojana misleading document
- applicant’s aadhar card
- identity card
- income certificate
- age certificate
- bank account passbook
- Address proof
- mobile number
- passport size photo
(fake) How to apply for Pradhanmantri Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021?
Under this, the interested applicants of the country who are searching for a registration form, registration form, online application or any application form, let them know that any such scheme by the central government did not start yet. NOT No type of application form has been issued. Suppose you are being told through any message or WhatsApp or any other social media or online, the offline source that the online application or registration form is approved under the Prime Minister’s Berojgari Bhatta Yojana. Be aware of any such information.
PM Berojgari Bhatta Yojana State Wise
You can get information about unemployment allowance scheme of different states with the help of this list-
- Madhya Pradesh unemployment allowance
- Uttar Pradesh unemployment allowance
- Haryana unemployment allowance
- Uttar Pradesh unemployment allowance
- Maharashtra unemployment allowance
- Delhi unemployment allowance
- Jharkhand unemployment allowance
- Chhattisgarh unemployment allowance
- Bihar unemployment allowance
- Himachal Pradesh unemployment allowance
- Punjab unemployment allowance
- Rajasthan unemployment allowance