The government is making various efforts to double the income of farmers by 2022. The government also provides various types of subsidies to purchase farming equipment to modernize farming. For which the government operates various types of schemes. So many times, some plans Rumors spread about it. Today, we will provide you information related to one such scheme whose name is Prime Minister Kisan Tractor Scheme Is. By reading this article, you will get to know whether the government is running this scheme or not. So friends, if you want to check the Prime Minister Kisan Tractor Scheme‘s credibility, you are requested to read this article of ours till the end.
Fake PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2021
It is being claimed from various online and offline sources that our country’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana has been launched by G. A subsidy of 50% or up to a maximum of ₹ 500000 is provided by the Government of India on buying a tractor through this scheme. Government official Twitter handle PIB Fact Check to the claim that the tractor is provided by told to throw And it has been informed that this advertisement is fake. The central government is running no such scheme.
- This Prime Minister Kisan Tractor Scheme in fake advertisement Information related to eligibility criteria and application for availing the benefits is also given.
- You are requested not to apply under any such scheme because the government has started no such scheme.
- If the government starts any such scheme, we will provide you complete information related to the scheme.
— PIB Fact Check (@PIBFactCheck) August 15, 2020
False Prime Minister Kisan Tractor Scheme Information
|scheme name||Prime Minister Kisan Tractor Scheme|
|who started||Launched by Government of India as claimed|
|beneficiary||farmers of india|
|Objective||Providing subsidy to farmers to buy tractors|
|official website||there is no official website|
Purpose of Prime Minister Kisan Tractor Scheme
It is claimed that Prime Minister Kisan Tractor Scheme The main objective of the scheme is to increase the farmers’ income. Through this scheme, farmers will be able to buy tractors at half the price. The Central Government will provide a subsidy of 50% on the purchase of a tractor. But let me tell you, This claim is entirely false. The government is providing no such subsidy on the purchase of tractors. To provide various types of equipment to the farmers by the government and agricultural sector Various schemes are being operated to modernize it. But no scheme like Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana, through which a 50% subsidy is provided on purchasing a tractor, is not operated.
Benefits and Features of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme
The following are the benefits and features under the Kisan Tractor Scheme as given in the advertisement.
- Through Kisan Tractor Scheme tractor to farmers Subsidy ranging from 20% to 50% will be provided on Rs.
- The income of the farmers will increase through this scheme.
- Farming can be done by farmers using modern technology.
- To get the benefits of the scheme, the applicant can apply online.
- All the economically weaker farmers of the country can get the benefit of this scheme for plowing their fields.
- Loans for farming will also be made available to eligible farmers by banks.
- Women farmers will be provided more Subsidies under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, Subsidies will be provided by the central and state government.
- You have to apply through the CSC center to get the benefit of the scheme.
Eligibility to apply under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme
In advertising it is claimed That the following eligibility has been prescribed to get the benefit of Kisan Tractor Scheme.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the applicant must have agricultural land.
- Farmer’s bank account should be linked with an Aadhar card.
- Those farmers who are already getting the benefit of any agricultural equipment scheme cannot benefit from this scheme.
- The applicant’s age should be 18 years or above.
- The farmer should be from the economically weaker section.
In order to apply under this scheme, the following important documents are being required in the claim.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- age certificate
- Bank account statement
- mobile number
- agricultural land documents
- passport size photograph
Process to apply under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme
It is being claimed in the advertisement that if you want to apply under the Kisan Tractor Scheme, then you have to follow the following process.
- First of all, you have to go to your nearest CSC center.
- In the CSC center, you will have to give information about applying under the Kisan Tractor Scheme.
- After this, you will have to give all the essential documents to the CSC center operator.
- The CSC center operator will fill your form.
- You have to provide all the essential information to the operator for filling the form.
- After this, the documents given by you will be uploaded.
- After submitting the form, you will be given a receipt containing your form number.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under Kisan Tractor Scheme.
Note:- We have tried that we can reach you. Kisan Tractor Scheme All the information should be provided in the right way; no new scheme has been started by the Central Government or the State Government. The Kisan tractor scheme entirely is false and deceptive. No information has been officially released about any such scheme.