The central government is paying particular attention to digitization. Citizens of the country All types of processes are being made available to them through a digital medium. Keeping this in view, the Government One Nation One Mobility Card has been initiated. Today, we will provide you with all the essential information related to the One Nation One Mobility Card through this article. Its benefits, purpose, eligibility, features, necessary documents, application process etc. So friends, if you want to get all the essential information related to NCMC Card, you are requested to read this article of ours until the end.
NCMC Card – One Nation One Mobility
Declaration of One Nation, One Mobility Card Prime Minister of our country, was inaugurated by Shri Narendra Modi Ji on 28 December 2020 while inaugurating the Driverless Metro. One Nation One Mobility Card will have features in RuPay Debit Cards provided by 25 banks in the last 18 months. Through this card, passengers will not need to take a metro token or take a smart card. He will be able to travel in Metro Rail through his RuPay Debit Card. As soon as the passenger punches the card, the money will be deducted from the account.
- This facility is not limited to metro trains only. Passengers can also use One Nation One Card to pay airport or bus fares.
- The Prime Minister said that the use of modern technology is the need of the hour. Providing uniform standards and facilities is very important for modernization.
- Through this card, the passenger will get integrated access to make payments on all public transport.
Other facilities One Nation One Mobility Card
The government will validate this card across the country. One Nation One Mobility Card Toll parking charges can be paid through this card, and this card can be used for shopping and withdrawing cash from ATMs. One Nation One Card was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2019 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. NCMC Card Will act like an ATM card through which the Benefit of many features Can be picked up. In the coming times, the consumer will no longer need to keep multiple cards. This card has been launched, maintaining a central vision of Digital India. Soon One Nation One Mobility Card The facility will be implemented across the country. Many private and government banks of the country are issuing this card.
Main Feature of NCMC Card
|scheme name||One Nation One Mobility Card|
|who launched||Indian government|
|beneficiary||citizens of india|
|Objective||Providing Integrated Access to Pay PublicTransport|
|official website||will be launched soon|
One Nation One Ration Card Committee
If you also want to make a One Nation One Mobility Card, you have to contact your bank. Currently, only 25 banks in the country are providing this card. The government is also offering cashback offers to promote this card. Unique Identification Authority of India, The government, formed a 5-member committee under the leadership of Nilekani, the former president of the This committee has given many suggestions to make all payments through a digital medium. Mobility card has been started keeping these suggestions in mind. The committee also suggested that this card should have two features, one regular debit card and the other local wallet.
Metro facility One Nation One Mobility Card
Now commuters will not need to waste time in queues to get metro tickets. Through this, you will be able to travel without wasting time. This facility will be rolled out across the Delhi Metro network by 2022. This will be an automatic fare collection system. This facility will cover the entire Delhi Metro. Automated fare collection can be done through this facility. Cashback of 5% will be available for using One Nation One Mobility Card at ATMs, and 10% cashback will be provided to you if you have used this card to make payments at merchant outlets while travelling overseas. Bhartiya Electronics Limited NCMC Card With Automatic Fare Collection System (SWAGAT).
Purpose of One Nation One Mobility Card
Primary Purpose of One Nation One Mobility Card public transport Integrated access to payments. Debit card through this card other facilities will also be provided. As shopping can also be done through this card, money can also be withdrawn from ATMs. Through One Nation One Card, passengers will not need to stand in long lines to get Metro tokens. Through this card, money will be deducted directly from the passenger’s account. This will save both time and money and bring transparency to the system. This is a massive reform towards modernization.
Some Key Facts of One Nation One Mobility Card
- One Nation One Mobility Card is also known as National Common Mobility Card.
- There is an automated fare collection system.
- This card was launched by the central government on 4 March 2019 with the tagline One Nation 1 Card.
- A Nilekani committee was constituted by the Reserve Bank of India, by which the idea was floated.
- This card can also be used for shopping, banking transactions etc.
- RuPay debit cards issued by 25 banks in the last 18 months can be swiped for metro travel and features it.
- A smartphone will also serve as a collection system. Through which entry and exit from the metro station can be done.
- The AFC system in the Delhi Metro Phase 4 project will fully accept the One Nation One Mobility Card.
- Through this card, shopping up to ₹ 2000 can be done without PIN and OTP.
NCMC Card Benefits and Features
- One Nation One Card will provide integrated access that will enable metro passengers to pay for tickets.
- Through this card, passengers will not need to stand in long queues, saving both time and money.
- This facility will bring transparency to the system.
- RuPay cards provided by 25 banks in the last 18 months will have the features of One Nation One Card.
- As soon as the passenger punches this card, the money will be deducted from the account.
- This facility is not limited to metro trains only.
- Passengers can also use the card to pay for bus fares at the airport or the airport.
- If you want to get it, then you have to contact your bank.
- The government is also providing various types of cashback to promote this card.
- The government constituted a five member committee. This committee suggested starting.
- The governments of the whole country will validate this card.
- This card can be used to pay fees from toll parking and for making payments at shopping malls, withdrawing cash from ATMs.
- This card will work as an ATM card.
- Now consumers will not need to carry multiple cards.
- 25 private and government banks of the country are providing the facility of giving this card.
- Card facility to be rolled out across Delhi Metro network by 2022
Eligibility and Important Documents
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant should have an account with the bank.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- proof of identification
- Address proof
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
Procedure to apply for One Nation One Mobility Card
- First of all you have to go to your bank.
- from there you One Nation One Mobility Card You have to get the application form.
- Now you have to enter all the important information asked in the application form.
- After this you have to attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to submit this application form to your bank.
- Thus you will be able to apply for NCMC card.
We have brought you through this article NCMC Card All the essential information related to If you are still facing any kind of problem, you can ask us in the comment box. Your comment is significant for us. We will try our best to assist you.