The National Career Services (NCS) project is a mission mode project launched by the Ministry of Labor and Employment (India) to establish fast and efficient career-related services in India by reforming the existing nation. For job exchanges in IT career centres National Career Services Portal was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on July 20, 2015, as part of the government’s aim to provide the right skills and create jobs.
The National Careers Service aims to reach people across the country, especially young people, under a well-designed infrastructure that includes (NCS) an ICT-based portal, a nationwide configuration of centres career paths, a multilingual call centre and a network. He works as a guidance counsellor.
National Career Services Portal
It aims to bridge the gap between those who need a job and those who want to hire them, between those who seek vocational guidance and training and those who can provide advice and training. NCS brings together job seekers, employers, consultants, trainers and placement agencies on a single platform, providing a convergence of information, people knowledge and empowerment.
Here we will be providing all the National Career Service information to the young people of India, as there are still many young people who do not know what the National Career Service Portal is and how it works. NCS is one such portal where young unemployed job seekers can register on the portal, and as soon as the job comes, they can be informed according to their qualifications.
For more details on the National Careers Portal, New Registration and Login. Read our article until the end to get all other information such as NCS work from home, free job vacancies, and contact numbers.
Purpose of the National Career Services Portal
As we told you above, young unemployed people can register on the NCS / National Career Service portal and get jobs based on their qualifications. The NCS portal connects job seekers, employers, counsellors and training providers through Aadhaar-based authentication. Registration is online and free. The portal provides information on over 3000 career options in 53 key industry sectors – from IT to textiles, construction to automotive, pharmaceuticals and more. Job seekers also have access to industry trends in a user-friendly way.
National Career Services Portal Highlights
|Portal name||National Careers Service|
|started||by the Ministry of Labor and Employment (India)|
|Beneficiary||young unemployed people in the country|
|profit||free vocational training for job seekers|
|Objective||helping the unemployed find a job|
|Portal Implementation||under state government|
|job category||Portal / Schema|
National Career Services Portal Highlights
The government has decided to provide employment opportunities for the unemployed, for which the government has created the National Career Guidance Service Portal, under which the unemployed will be offered employment. It has many features, some of which are as follows.
- The ministry has partnered with TCS ION to offer soft skills courses to help job seekers enhance their personality development.
- The training will cover modules on corporate etiquette, improving interpersonal skills, and presenting effectively, including other essential soft skills required by the industry. The training module is available on the NCS portal in two languages, Hindi and English.
- Around one crore of active job seekers and 54,000 active employers are registered on the NCS, and around 73 lakh vacancies have been mobilized through the portal.
- About 1,000 job exchanges are integrated into the NCS, including 200 model career centres across the country.
Following features published on National Career Service Portal –
|Jobseeker||Employer||local service provider|
|job center||To advise||Training Institute|
|placement organization||ministry||reports and documents|
Objectives of the NCS National Career Services Portal 2022
As you all know, due to the large population of our country, everyone finds it difficult to find a job, and even the people who get the job are not able to get it according to their ability or abilities. It was launched. This portal is designed so that people who need a job can get a job by registering on the job portal. For registration, you do not need to travel; it will provide you with all the information about your job sitting at home. Thus, the portal’s purpose would be to exchange information from all government employment centres.
Key Benefits of NCS National Career Service Portal
If you register on this national career service portal, you will get the following benefits –
- The project is implemented by the General Directorate of Employment and the Ministry of Labour. National Career Service (NCS) is a one-stop solution that provides a wide range of employment and career-related services to Indian citizens.
- An online job fair is organized to bridge the gap between job candidates and employers, where the whole cycle from job offer to candidate selection can be done on the portal.
- Also, so that no one wrongly takes advantage of your registration, your registration will be linked to Aadhaar.
- Besides, career guidance is also provided to students under the portal.
National Career Service Registration
If you want to take advantage of the National Career Services Portal, you need to register on the portal. For this, you need to follow the following steps.
- First, you need to visit the official website of the National Career Services Portal. Click on the link below to access the website.
- By clicking here, its homepage will open in front of you, here you will find the homepage on the right. “New user? Register” You need to click on the button.
- By clicking here, a page will open in front of you. In which you must select the type of registration.
Here you will be given the following options –
- If you are an employee: Jobseeker
- Where are you a business: Employer
- You provide local services: Local services
- Have a Home User: Home User
- If you are a Training Institute: Skills provider
- Where are you an advisor: Advisor
- If you are an advisory or investment organization: Investment organization
- After that, you register with your details and after completing the registration process, you will receive an OTP code on your mobile. After entering the OTP code, you will need to fill in the form “submit” Must do
- After submitting the form, successful registration will be done on the website. You can then log in to the portal according to the utility.
Career Center Search Process
If you want to find a career center, you need to follow a few simple steps. Which are as follows –
- you first Official website (www.ncs.gov.in) continue to.
- Here on the homepage “Job seeker” You need to click on the tab.
- here you “Find a Career Center” You need to click on the link. By clicking, a page will open in front of you.
- In this page, you need to select your district or state. After that, you need to click on the search button.
- By clicking on the search, the information of all the career centers near you will open in front of you.
Find jobs by state and union territories
Download the National Career Services (NCS) Portal Mobile App
If you want to download the National Career Service (NCS) mobile application for registering job seekers, you can download it from Google Play Store. Or you can also download the NCS mobile app via the link below.
It is a free platform for job seekers. Through this yojana mobile application, you can get all the benefits of the National Career Services Portal through your mobile.
You can get the following features in the NCS mobile app.
for worker employment =>
- Create your profile with a simple registration process
- Simplified job search to find the most relevant jobs
- Advanced filters to refine your search results
- apply for jobs
- Receive interview requests directly from employers
- Obtain information on training/development programs
- Find and contact local service providers such as electricians, plumbers, drivers, cleaners, etc.
- Find and register for events and job fairs
for the employer =>
- post new jobs
- Source and shortlist suitable and verified candidates
- send interview requests to candidates
- Participate in events and job fairs
- Find out the contact details of the nearest local service providers
National Careers Service contact number
|Toll-free support number: 1800-425-1514|
|National Career Service Center for Persons with Disabilities, Himachal Pradesh||1800 425 1514|
|National Careers Service, New Delhi||011 2237 2704|
|National Institute for Career Service (NICS), Department of Labor and Employment, UP||0120 240 5623|