NABARD Scheme launched by the central government employment to the people of the country to provide opportunities. For arranging dairy farming, people of rural areas of the country will be provided loans by the government at a low interest. Rate.). The bank will give the loan given under this scheme. Under this scheme, the Animal Husbandry Department will establish modern dairy in all the districts.
Nabard Scheme 2021 New Update
The country’s Finance Minister Nirmal Sitharaman Ji has made a new announcement under the NABARD scheme to reduce the disaster on the country’s farmers due to the Coronavirus and provide relief to them. The Finance Minister has said that it has been decided to give additional refinance assistance of Rs 30,000 crore to the country’s farmers under this scheme. That NABARD Scheme 90 thousand crores apart from Rs. Under this scheme, this money will be given to the governments through cooperative banks. Its benefit will be given to 3 crore farmers of the country.
Dairy Farming Scheme 2021
Apart from animal husbandry to run this scheme properly Fisheries The help of the department will be taken. Dairy Farming Scheme 2021 Under this, self-employment will be made available to unemployed people of rural areas. People can efficiently run their businesses, and employment opportunities can increase in our country. Under this scheme, the establishment of dairy farms will be encouraged to produce milk in the country. Everything will be machine-based, from milk production to caring for cows or buffaloes, protecting cows, and ghee manufacturing—the interested beneficiaries of these countries. If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then they have to apply under this scheme.
Objective of NABARD Scheme 2021
As you know, many people living in rural areas earn their livelihood through dairy farming. Dairy farming is very chaotic, due to which people do not get much profit. Under this, the dairy industry will be organized and run smoothly. To generate self-employment and to provide facilities for the dairy sector through this scheme.
NABARD Dairy scheme 2021 bank subsidy
- The subsidy is also given to start a milk product manufacturing unit under the Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme.
- Under this, you can buy equipment for processing milk products.
- If you buy such a machine and its cost comes to Rs 13.20 lakh, you can get a capital subsidy of 25 percent (Rs 3.30 lakh) on it.
- If you come from the SC / ST category, you can get a subsidy of Rs 4.40 lakh.
- DDM of NABARD said that the bank in this scheme would approve the loan amount, and 25% would go by the beneficiary. The person interested in getting the benefit of this scheme will contact the bank directly.
- If you want to start a dairy with less than five cows, you have to provide proof of their cost. Under which the government will give a 50% subsidy. Farmers will have to pay 50% to the bank in separate installments.
Nabard Dairy Yojana 2021 Farming Scheme
First Plan – Red Sindhi, Sahiwal, Rathi, fall And so on as Native Milk to give Wally cows/ Hybrid cows / 10 milch animals like Of buffaloes Of for small dairy Unit Of Establishment Doing
Investment – For opening a dairy with a minimum of 2 animals to a maximum of 10 years – ₹ 5,00,000/- for 10 animals, dairy
Subsidy to be received 25% on 10 cattle dairy (framework 33.33% for SC/ST farmers), capital subsidy limit, Rs.1.25 lakh (Rs.1.67 lakh for farmers belonging to SC/ST). The maximum permitted capital subsidy is Rs 25000 for 2 animal units (Rs 33,300 for SC/ST farmers). The subsidy will be restricted on a pro-rata basis based on size.
Second Scheme – Rearing of heifer calves – up to 20 calves – details of crossbreed, indigenous cattle, and classified buffalo milk breeds
Investment – 80 lakhs for 20 calves units – with a minimum unit size of 5 calves and a maximum limit of 20 calves.
Wally Subsidy – Up to 25% subsidy will be given for opening units up to 20 calves. This subsidy will be provided on capital up to ₹ 1,25,000/-. The same SC / ST category people will get capital up to ₹ 1,60,000 / -. Category people will get up to 33.33% in subsidy. According to the amount, a maximum contribution of ₹ 30,000 / – will be given on opening 5 calf units. For the people of the same category, this subsidy amount has been fixed at ₹ 40,000 / -.
Third plan – Vermicompost, and manure (milk animals will not be added to the unit.
Investment – Up to Rs.20,000 (Rupees twenty thousand)
Subsidy to be given – Under this scheme, if a person invests Rs 4.50 lakh, he will get a grant of up to 25%. The applicant belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes will support 33.33% on capital up to Rs.6 lakh.
Fourth plan – Fridge (with capacity up to 2000 liters) to keep milk cold in case of the large quantity of milk purchased at milk testers/milk dispensers.
Investment – In this, the person will have to invest up to Rs 18 lakh.
Amount to be given – 25% of the expenditure under capital subsidy of Rs 4.50 lakh (Rs 6.00 lakh for SC/ST farmers) (33.33% for SC/ST farmers).
Fifth Plan – Purchase of dairy processing equipment to produce indigenous milk products.
Investment – For this project, you need to invest a minimum of Rs 12 lakhs.
Wally money Under this scheme, capital up to ₹ 3,00,000 / – will be given to the person under the loan. On which he will get a subsidy of 25%. The same if the person belongs to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe, then he will get capital up to ₹ 4,00,000 / -. On which he will get a subsidy of 33.33%.
Sixth Plan – Dairy Product Transportation Facilities and Cold Chain Establishment
Investment – To start this scheme, the country’s people will need a minimum amount of Rs 24 lakh.
Wally Subsidy – To invest in the project, the government will provide a maximum loan of up to ₹ 7,50,000/-. The person will get a subsidy of 25% on this loan. Persons belonging to SC/ST caste will get a loan up to Rs 10 lakh. On which they will also get a subsidy of 33.33%.
Seventh Plan – Cold storage facility for milk and milk products.
Investment –Under this scheme, people of rural areas will have to invest at least 30 lakh rupees.
Wally Subsidy – Under this scheme, 25% of the total expenditure will be given by Sanskar to any person on opening a hospital. The government will provide a subsidy of ₹ 45,000 / – if the same mobile is there, and up to ₹ 60,000 / – if it is stationary. The government will give 33.33% of the total expenditure to the applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. In case the hospital is mobile, they will get a maximum subsidy of ₹ 80,000/-, and in the case of stationary, up to ₹ 60,000/-.
Eighth Plan – Establishment of Private Veterinary Clinic
You have to invest Rs 2.40 lakh for mobile clinics and Rs 1.80 lakh for stationary clinics.
Wally money 25% of the expenditure (33.33% for SC/ST farmers). 45,000/- and capital subsidy of Rs.60,000/- (Rs.80,000/- for SC/ST farmers and Rs.60,000/-) for mobile and stationary clinics.
New Scheme – Dairy Marketing Outlet / Dairy Parlor
Investment – For this scheme, you need an investment amount of 56 thousand rupees.
NABARD Subsidy: The capital subsidy under this scheme ends up in the form of 25% for subject expenditure or a limit of Rs.14,000 (33.33% for SC/ST farmers) – (Rs.18600 for SC/ST farmers).
Beneficiaries of NABARD Dairy Farming Scheme
- Non government organization
- organized group
- unorganized sector
Nabard Dairy Farming Yojana lending institutions under
- commercial bank
- regional bank
- state co-operative bank
- State Co-operative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank
- Other institutions eligible for refinance from NABARD
Eligibility of NABARD Dairy Subsidy Scheme
- Under this scheme, farmers, individual entrepreneurs, NGOs, companies, unorganized and organized sector groups, etc.
- Under this scheme, a person can avail of the benefit only once.
- Under this scheme, more than one member of the same family can be assisted, and for this, they are given help to set up separate units with different infrastructure at different places. The distance between two such projects should be at least 500 meters.
- A person can get assistance under this scheme for all the components but only once for each element.
How to Apply NABARD Scheme 2021 Online?
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Nabard. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Information Center. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page, you will have to click on the option of download pdf based on your plan. By doing this, the complete form of the scheme will open in front of you. You have to fill this form and submit it.
NABARD Scheme 2021 Offline Apply
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to apply offline under this scheme, then they will have to follow the method given below.
- To apply, first of all, it is necessary for you to decide what type of dairy farm you want to open.
- If you want to start a dairy farm under the NABARD scheme, then for this, you have to visit the NABARD office in the district.
- If you want to open a small dairy farm, then you can also get information by visiting your nearest bank.
- After going to the bank, you have to fill the subsidy form and apply in it.
- In case the applicant loan amount is large, the person will have to submit his/her project report to NABARD.
We have brought you through this article nabard dairy farming scheme All the important information related to If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contact on helpline number or through email. The helpline number and email id are as follows.