Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana was announced by the government of Uttar Pradesh in the 2019-20 fiscal budget. The purpose of Kanya Sumangala Yojana is from the birth of the baby girl to her marriage. financial aid is provided. UP Yogi Kanya Sumangala Yojana will definitely increase the birth rate of girls and their education in the state. Under this program, financial assistance from the birth of the girls until their marriage will be granted by the government of Uttar Pradesh. If you are looking for the Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 application process, read the full article here. Through this article, we provide you with all the necessary details related to UP Kanya Sumangla Yojana.
As you know, the Yogi government is making many plans for the overall development of the state. Under this, keeping in mind the interests of girls, on February 8, 2019, Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 started. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the state government from the time the girl is born until her marriage. The main objective of starting Kanya Sumangala Yojana is to provide a good standard of living for the girls in the state. This initiative taken by the Yogi government is made by the central government Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022 was initiated before a number of Rs 1,200 crore has been allocated for this program in the financial budget.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022
Implementation of UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana
The government of Uttar Pradesh is committed to achieving the goal of the Kanya Sumangala Yojana. The Yogi government aims to launch this scheme statewide on April 1, 2019. For this, an amount of Rs 1200 crore has been released by the state government in the financial budget. A target has been set to benefit every girl in the state under this program. From the birth of a girl till the time of her marriage, Yogi Sarkar Virgo sumangala Key Project 6 installments Financial assistance will be provided in Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 will definitely help to improve the living standard of the girl. as good as MKSY Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022It will also improve the sex ratio in the state.
New Update – : Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 Online Application
Under the Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has approved the online application process, interested beneficiaries in the state who wish to enroll their daughter under this scheme can visit the official website of the mksy.up.gov program. in. Can apply online. Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 Under this, a total amount of Rs 15,000 to be paid by the government will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account. Therefore, it is mandatory for the applicant to have their own bank account, this amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account via PFMS.
Funds to be paid under Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana:
- The first installment will be paid by the state government at the time of the baby girl’s birth.
- The second payment will be paid for the vaccination of the little girl.
- Upon admission to Class 6, Rs 3,000 will be transferred to the girl’s account.
- 5,000 will be provided upon admission to class 8.
- 7,000 will be provided for high school success.
- In case of passing the intermediate exam, Rs 8,000 will be deposited in the girl’s account.
- 2 lakh will be provided when the girl turns 21.
Main Facts of MKSY Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 :
- Under the Yogi Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022, the entire expenses of Rs 15,000 from the birth of the girl till her education will be given by the government as financial assistance.
- Under Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana (MKSY Scheme 2022), the annual family income of the girl is expected to be 3 lakh or less.
- The total budget for this scheme has been kept by the state government at Rs 1200 crore.
- If a family in Uttar Pradesh has adopted an orphaned girl, then a maximum of 2 girls will be beneficiaries of this scheme, including biological children in the family and adopted girls in various forms.
Rules / Eligibility / Eligibility Requirements for Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh, only then will he be considered eligible for this program.
- The annual family income of the applicant must be Rs 3 lakh or less.
- A maximum of two daughters in a family can benefit from this scheme.
- If a woman has twin daughters, these twin daughters will also get different benefits from this scheme. In this situation, three girls from the same family can benefit, two twin girls and a single girl.
- If a family has adopted orphan girls, then a maximum of two adopted girls can avail of this program, and with that two other girls from that family will be eligible to avail of this program. In this way, 4 girls from this family will be able to benefit from this program.
What documents will Kanya Sumangala Yojana need?
Carte Adhar Proof of address Residence certificate Parental ID card Adoption certificate if the girl is adopted Bank details of the applicant Passport size photo of the applicant Mobile number (contact details)
Online Application of Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Families from Uttar Pradesh who wish to apply for benefits for their daughters under Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana (MKSY 2022), can then avail of the scheme by applying online in the manner mentioned below.
- First, the applicant must visit the official website of Kanya Sumangala Yojana https://mksy.up.gov.in/ will continue.
- on the home page of the site “Portal of services to citizens” will appear. By clicking on this option, a web page will open in front of you, here you will need to register online.
- Before signing up, you will see the rules below that you have to “I agree” you have to click on it.
- Next, you have to fill in all the information requested in the registration form such as – name, address, mobile number, parent’s aadhaar number, etc. and after that verify by entering OTP.
- After entering the correct OTP, your registration will be complete. After which you will get a username and password.
- Now with the help of this login and password, MKSY Portal In Login Will have to do
- After which, you will receive the Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 Application Form. You must fill this form correctly and upload all the required documents and then finally the “Send to Us” button.
- In this way, you can complete the application form for your daughter under this scheme.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online form pdf How to apply offline?
Those in the state who are unable to apply online under Kanya Sumangala Yojana can also apply offline. We have given you the complete procedure to apply offline, which you need to follow step by step.
- First of all, from the office concerned PDF free application form will have to receive.
- After receiving the application form, you must fill it in correctly in the prescribed format.
- After filling in all the information, your Kanya Sumangala Yojana PDF Application Form With all necessary documents should be attached.
- Finally, you must submit your application form to the office of the Block Development Officer, SDM, Probation Officer, Deputy Chief Probation Officer, etc.
- Thereafter, completed applications will be forwarded by the relevant officer to the District Promotions Officer (DPO). All information will be fed online by the DPO. This way you can also apply for the program offline.
The online process to find mksy.up.gov.in Login ID
- First, you need to know the Department of Women and Child Development of the State of Uttar Pradesh. website will continue.
- After visiting the official site, the homepage will open on your computer or mobile phone screen.
- on this homepage New Features/Reports Under Find Your Login ID, you need to click on the option.
- As soon as you click on the given link, a new one will appear on your computer screen.
- On this page, you need to enter your mobile number which is active. And after that capture court etc. to enter.
- over to you now Verify your mobile number You need to click on the link.
- Your login ID will be displayed on your computer screen as soon as you click on the Verify mobile number link.
Review process related to Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- First, you need to know the Department of Women and Child Development of the State of Uttar Pradesh. the official site will continue.
- After reaching the website, a home page of website will open in front of you, and on the side, you will see “Your Opinion” You will see an option to click on it.
- As soon as you click on the proposed link, you can give your opinion on your computer screen.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Process to Participate in the Survey
- Here is the first Department of Women and Child Development of UP official website Click here to go to
- After clicking on the given link, a page of the website will open on your computer screen.
- After that you will find on this home page Online Survey A link will appear, you need to click on it.
- After that, the survey form will open on your computer screen.
- You must enter certain information in this application form.
- After reading all the information given, you Go submit button and click on it.
Office login process
- First, you need to go to the official website of the diet.
- After visiting the website, the homepage will open on your computer screen.
- On this home page, your Officer Login option will appear.
- in the pedal District and officer role, it is necessary to enter.
- After that, you have to enter the username password Captcha code, etc. and after that click on submit button.
How to check the list of comments
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the Department of Women and Child Development of Uttar Pradesh.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- you on the homepage LIST OF COMMENTS You must click on the link.
- As soon as you click on this link, a list of comments will open in front of you.