What are the Benefits of Mission Karmayogi in Hindi | NPCSCB Mission Karmayogi Yojana Benefits | Mission Goal Karmayogi, Lakshya | Mission Karmayogi Yojana Online Application | What is the Karmayogi Mission? Karmayogi Yojana Mission Application Form
Union cabinet to improve the working style of government officials ‘Karmayogi Scheme’ clarified. After being appointed under this mission, special training will be provided to build the capacity of civil servants and other government employees. By making the future more creative, imaginative, innovative, proactive, professional, progressive, energetic, capable, transparent and technology-enabled. preparing the Indian civil servant for the future Mission Karmayog 2022 Through this, the civil servant will be equipped with specific skills and will also be able to ensure efficient service delivery at the highest quality standards.
Karmayogi Mission Program In order to build the capacity of government officials, the Union Cabinet has approved the launching of a national program “Mission Karmayogi” for Civil Service Capacity Building (NPCSCB). An amount of Rs 510.86 crore will be spent over a 5-year period from 2020-21 to 2024-25 to cover around 467 central employees. We will provide detailed information about “Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2022” such as program benefits, main program features and all other important information.
Mission Karmayogi Program 2022
as you were told Mission Karmayogi Yojana Through this skill development of government employees will happen. Emphasis will also be placed on on-the-job training under the program. The National Civil Service Capacity Building Program (NPCSCB) has been carefully designed to lay the foundation for building the capacity of civil servants in India. This effective public service delivery is also a complete overhaul of capacity building mechanisms at the individual, institutional and process levels. Under which the following work will be carried out.
- Annual prescribed capacity building plan for all departments and services.
- Oversee the implementation of the capacity building plan.
- Extensive capacity building initiative to ensure effective service delivery.
- Promoting technology-driven pedagogy
Karmayogi Yojana Mission Highlights
|scheme name||Karmayogi Mission Program (NPCSCB)|
|NPCSCB Full Form||New National Architecture for Civil Service Capacity Building|
|started||by the Government of India|
|release date||September 2, 2020|
|Beneficiary||Civil servant / civil servant|
|profit||government architecture system reform|
|Objective||Capacity building and skills development of employees|
Objectives of the Mission Karmayogi 2022 program
Under Mission Karmayogi, public servants will be prepared for the future by being creative, imaginative, innovative, proactive, professional, progressive, energetic, competent, transparent and technically competent. The main objective of the program will be to strengthen the skills of agents.
- New National Architecture for Civil Service Capacity Building
- Comprehensive reform of capacity building mechanisms at individual, institutional and process levels for effective public service delivery
- The Prime Minister heads the HR Council to approve and oversee civil service capacity building plans
- Capacity Building Commission to harmonize training standards, create shared faculty and resources, and have a supervisory role over all central training institutions
- Wholly owned SPV has a world-class learning materials market to own and operate an e-learning platform
- Create shared learning resources, including internal and external faculty and resource centers.
- Coordinate and oversee the implementation of capacity building plans with relevant departments.
- Make recommendations on training standardization and capacity building, pedagogy and methodology
- Mission Karmayogi is an attempt to train government employees to serve the nation as ideal Karmayogis so that they become creative and technically self-sufficient.
- The mission allows officials to learn from best institutions and practices around the world (via the iGOT platform marketplace)
Institutional Structure of Karmayogi Mission
The program has been designed to lay the foundation for capacity development of civil servants so that they can stay in touch with Indian culture and sensibilities and remain connected to their roots while learning from best practices from around the world.
- The Prime Minister leads the HRD Council
- Cabinet Secretariat Coordination Unit
- capacity building commission
- Wholly Owned Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV)
Mission Karmayogi aims to make government employees more creative and innovative for the future through transparency and technology.
Role of the Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV)
Let us inform you that under Mission Karmayogi Scheme, a fully owned Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) for NPCSCB will be established under Section 8 of the Companies Act 2013. The SPV will be a non-profit and will be based on the iGOT-Karmayogi platform. will be the owner and manager. special purpose vehicle Under the following works will be carried out.
- Made in India Platform (Vocal for Local)
- Design, implement and manage digital platforms
- Scoring based on telemetry data – Monitoring and evaluation
- Feedback rating powered by AI and the scalable, scalable platform
Institutional framework and program implementation of the Karmayogi Mission
The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the launching of a National Civil Service Capacity Building Program (NPCSCB) with the following institutional framework:-
- Prime Minister’s Public Human Resources (HR) Council,
- Capacity Building Commission.
- Special Purpose Entity for Owning and Operating Digital Assets
- and technical platform for online training,
- Coordinating Unit headed by the Cabinet Secretary.
Changes to Karmayogi Mission Civil Service
Many changes have been made by the government to the Mission Krmayogi program. Which are as follows –
- All civil servants and government employees associated with the civil service can enroll at any time to take the training provided under the program.
- To increase the capacity of government officials and employees, a training center will be made available to officials and employees via mobile phone, laptop, etc.
- For which the best consultants from different departments will also be called in for training.
- And at the same time, it emphasizes the on-site learning system while making the off-site learning concept better than ever.
- A total of 510.86 crore has been earmarked by the government for the 5-year budget in the Mission Krmayogi program.
What is the IGOT-Karmyogi platform?
The iGOT-Karmayogi platform brings massive and state-of-the-art infrastructure to enhance the capabilities of over 20 million executives in India. The platform is expected to create a dynamic and world-class content marketplace, where carefully curated digital e-learning content will be made available.
- Provide infrastructure to train over 2 million officers in India.
- Provision of dynamic and world-class content.
- Backed by a strong e-learning content industry delivering top-notch content with Indian values.
- Preparing the civil servants of tomorrow with a creative, creative and innovative methodology.
2022 budget of the Mission Karmayogi program
An amount of Rs 510.86 crore will be spent over a 5-year period from 2020-21 to 2024-25, to cover about 46 lakh central employees. This expenditure is partly funded by multilateral aid to the tune of Rs 50 million Is. In addition, an owner special purpose vehicle company will be created under this scheme for employees. Which will be a non-profit organization, it will own and manage the IGOT Karmayogi platform
Skills to be developed in the Karmayogi Yojana mission
As we told you, as part of Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2022, the focus will be on developing the skills of all government employees. The following employee skills will be developed through this program.
#MissionKarmayogi-The national civil service capacity building program approved by today’s cabinet will radically improve human resource management practices in government. It will use large-scale, state-of-the-art infrastructure to increase the capacity of civil servants: PM pic.twitter.com/DQq9syc4F5
— ANI (@ANI) September 2, 2020
Features of Mission Karmayogi Program
- The ‘Karmayogi’ mission, government officials and employees will have the chance to improve their performance.
- A council headed by the prime minister has been approved for civil service capacity building programs under the Karmayogi mission.
- The Chief Minister will be a member of this council.
- This will help eliminate individual employee evaluation and ensure their scientific and objective evaluation in a timely manner.
- Emphasis on “on-site learning” to complement “off-site” learning,
- Create an ecosystem of shared training infrastructures, composed of materials, institutions and personnel,
- Mission Karmayogi aims to prepare the future of Indian civil servants by making them more creative, imaginative, innovative, proactive, professional, progressive, energetic, capable, transparent and using technology.