Ikhedut Portal Gujarat | Application Status | Government In
To develop the fields and the Gujarat government has brought the Ikhedut portal for farmers for 2021. This article will provide you all information about Ikhedut portal 2021. We have provided all the services supplied by the portal. We will also offer you the application status list to check your application status under the portal. Now we have provided in-depth and concise knowledge about Ikhedut Portal 2021 for the state of Gujarat.
Ikhedut Portal Gujarat 2021 Yojana
To increase the feeling of belonging among the farmers of Gujarat, the central government has brought Ikhedut portal 2021. Farmers can enjoy various benefits from the state government under the Ikhedut portal. The services are of different items which are necessary to carry out farming activities in day-to-day life. The Ikhedut portal provides all the activities needed for farming and helps them establish their fields.
Some of the salient features of the Ikhedut Gujarat are: –
- The portal is for the benefit of farmers only.
- The application will be made online.
- Under this portal, farmers will not have to pay anything to enjoy the services.
- Under the portal, many services are provided for the welfare of farmers.
- You can apply for any scheme under the portal.
- Only some essential documents are required to apply for schemes under the portal.
- All the necessary information about many schemes is provided under this portal; you can get complete knowledge about any scheme.
Eligibility Under Ikhedut Portal
To be eligible to apply for the schemes under Ikhedut Portal 2021, farmers must go through these eligibility criteria as given below: –
- Applicants should belong to the state of Gujarat.
- The applicant should be a farmer by profession.
- The farmer should have an active bank account and fill in the bank account details when filling the application form.
- Applicant must have a working and eligible Aadhaar card number.
- Aadhar card details will also have to be given while filling the application form.
- Under the scheme, the beneficiaries are selected by the officer who verifies the documents.
- All correct document details must be provided.
- How to register in Ikhedut portal? (Ikhedut Portal Registration)
If you are a farmer and intend to register yourself under any scheme given on Ikhedut portal 2021. So, you need to follow the simple steps given below: –
First of all, visit the official website of Ikhedut Portal 2021:
- After you successfully visit the web page.
- Click on the link, which is called Schemes.
- Farmers can select various facilities available in the portal of agricultural guide, weather, input dealers, schemes/government schemes, lending institutions, market value, etc.
- You can choose any of these facilities according to your needs.
- After you click on the link, a new web page will appear on your screen, and you can click on the plan or scheme you want to enroll in yourself.
- A new web page will be displayed on your screen.
- The web page will ask you if you are a registered applicant.
- If you are not, click on No.
- Click on Proceed
- A new web page will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on a new application.
- An application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill in all the details like personal details and bank details.
- Later fill in the details of land and ration card details.
- Finally, add the captcha code to the screen.
- Thus, your application will be submitted.
How to check application status? – Ikhedut Portal Application Status
After you have successfully submitted your application form, the next step to apply is to check the status of your application form, and thus, to check the quality of the application form, you have to follow the simple steps given below: –
- Go to the first link.
- As soon as you land on the web page, Application Status will appear in front of your screen.
- In the application form, you have to fill in your registered mobile number and the application number of your paper.
- Also, fill in the captcha code.
- Finally, click on the View Application Status button
- Thus, your application will be displayed on your screen.
- List of schemes present on the portal 2021
Many different schemes exist on the Www Ikhedut Gujarat Gov In Portal, and you can choose between this scheme: –
- Mb Plau (Hydraulic Reverse)
- Underground Pipe Line-PVC
- Automated Seed Drill.
- Mb plau
- Mb Plau (mechanical reversible)
- Automated Seed Low Fertilizer Planner
- Open pipeline
- Automatic Seed Low Fertilizer Drill
- Groundnut digger
- Cleaner cum grader
- Charge Cutter (engine/oil motor operated)
- Chasele Plau
- Captor Cutter (Tractors / Power Tiller Operator)
- Zero Teal Seed Low Fertilizer Planner
- Serious Teal Seed Low Fertilizer Drill
- Discover Plau
- Pedi Trans-Planet
- Discover Heroes
- Power tiller
- Potato Planter
- Bund farmer
- Multi Crop Planter
- Post hall digger
- Stable saver
- Ripper (Self Propelled)
- Land level
- Application for tractor through the portal
To reduce the financial burden on the farmers of Gujarat, the state government is also providing subsidies on tractors for the farmers. You can also apply under Ikhedut portal 2020 for tractors.
- For 40 PT) HP tractor farmer can get subsidy of 25% or up to Rs 45,000 / -.
- The farmer can choose either a percentage of the subsidy amount.
- In 60 PTO HP tractors, the subsidy available is 25% or Rs 60,000 / -.
- The farmer can apply for any subsidy.
- Apply for the tractor under Ikhedut portal 2021 by following these simple steps: –
- First, go to the official website of the scheme.
- Click on the Schemes of the Khetiwadi option.
- Fill up the application form.
Thus, your application for a tractor will be submitted under the Ikhedut portal.