How To Make Dishwashing Liquid
And finally, the day came when I decided to prepare soap to wash dishes at home. In reality, there are many soap recipes for washing dishes that circulate on the network, and while apparently, all are effective, some work for them and not others. After doing my search I came to the conclusion that this is due to two specific factors such as the type of soap used in the recipe and the type of water that each one has in the house, since there are heavier waters than others That is, they contain more minerals and are called hard waters, this affects the effectiveness of homemade soap so you may need to try which one works best for you.
Formulas to make dishwashing liquid
I have found as degreasing ingredient vinegar, but I also discovered that vinegar and Castille soap do not get along. It separates the oils and it annuls it. Then I focused on trying a formula that does not contain vinegar and decided to introduce this version.
Chemical Formula for Dish Washing liquid
- 1/4 bar of grated soap
- 1/4 cup Castille liquid soap (where to buy)
- 4 cups of boiling water
- 1 spoonful of washing soda (where to buy)
- 20 drops of lemon or orange essential oil (where to buy)
- 10 drops of tea tree essential oil
Let us make dishwashing liquid
- Put the water in a pot and when it boils add the grated soap, I used this homemade bar soap without fragrance, but you can use whichever you prefer.
- Stir until the soap dissolves completely but taking care not to boil
- Once the soap is dissolved, remove it from the heat and let it cool for 20 minutes
- After this time add the spoonful of washing soda and the Castille soap, interweave well, place the mixture in a container with lid and let rest for 24 hours.
- The next day you will see that the consistency of the mixture is thick, you will stir it, add the essential oils and mix well. If necessary, shake before use.