How to Make Agarbatti? Why should you consider this business? Here is the
The primary and necessary work to start the agarbatti business is (the price of material, material, cost, formula, raw material, rate and source, training center, equipment, labor, location). Is received Incense sticks have been used in India since ancient times.
Agarbattis are used in primary religious and social functions in India, apart from which people of Indian communities abroad also use incense sticks. In this way, incense sticks are also being used in foreign countries at present.
In India, the demand for incense sticks remains in the market at some Teej festivals throughout the year. If you want to start any business, your first task is to determine the demand for that item, whatever business you start. If you’re going to make, the demand of whatever product you are trying to make is also in the market or not, and incense sticks are a commodity whose demand remains in the market throughout the year.
You can do the business of incense sticks at a big or small level. In both ways, you can start this business according to your convenience if incense sticks are full of aromatic as well as insecticidal and antiseptic properties.
How to Make Agarbatti?
Important things related to Agarbatti sticks production
1. First the cost should be determined, then the plans related to it should be prepared according to your budget.
2. Get information about possible markets from where the raw material will be supplied and in which market it will be made and sold to know about and overcome the obstacles encountered by their individual needs.
3. Information should be obtained about the equipment and machines used to make incense sticks, select the location, and then try to complete the business by setting the time to operate the business.
4. after that, all the necessary materials for the business, how to do all the work related to the same packaging, these plans should be noted.
Sources of supply for raw materials for incense sticks business
1. Raw material for incense sticks is readily available anywhere in India throughout the year.
2. In Kolkata, many Krishna Group, Durga Engineering, Loknath Agarbatti, etc., make these materials available.
3. MK in Ahmedabad: Many companies like Panchal Industries, Amul Agarbatti Works, and Shanti Enterprises provide these materials in each city; you can order raw materials and get information about them through various websites given below for your convenience.
Select location to start incense sticks business
Information related to time limit for making incense sticks
Evaluation of cost incurred in agarbatti business
Selection of Agarbatti Making Machine
The manual machine can be operated easily. This machine consists of both double and single paddles. Its price is also less. It is durable and easy to use. The cost of the manual machine is up to Rs 14000 / -.
This machine does not require much staff; it is a fully automatic machine. This machine can make 300 to 450 incense sticks in one minute. In this machine, incense sticks can also be kept 8 to 12 inches in length. The cost of it is up to Rs 1.15 lakh.
How to make agarbatti raw material? (How to make agarbatti paste?)
- Charcoal Dust 1 Kg 12 ₹
- Jigat Powder 1 Kg 58 ₹
- White Chips Powder 1 Kg 20 ₹
- Chandan Powder 1 Kg 36 ₹
- Bamboo Stick 1 Kg 115 ₹
- Perfume 1 Piece 390 ₹
- DEP 1 Liter 140 ₹
- Paper box 1 dozen 76 ₹
- Wrapping paper 1 packet 36 ₹
- Kuppam Dust 1 Kg 84 ₹
How to make incense sticks by hand
You can easily make up to two kilograms of incense sticks with this blended mixture material, then take a thin bamboo stick and stick it on it, and roll it by hand. After this, it is dried by putting it in a fragrant source, and after that, it is prepared for Packing.
How to make incense sticks aromatic?
Some precautions related to making incense sticks
Registration information for incense sticks business
How to Sell my Agarbatti?
The production of the product then requires packaging and then marketing; if you want to sell more of your product, you have to pay attention to its marketing; there are many ways of marketing, such as promotion through newspaper and letter magazines.
Apart from this, if you do business on a large scale, you can promote your product on local radios and TV channels. And apart from this, you can also keep a sample in stores and shops and shops or markets where more and more customers move, and you can attract customers to buy your product.