uttarakhand gaura devi kanya dhan yojana pdf form | nanda gaura yojana application form | Nanda Gaura Yojana Application Form | Nanda Gaura Yojana form pdf | Download Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Form
Government of Uttarakhand in the State Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana (GDKDY), which is dedicated to all backward class girl students who have passed grade 12. Under this program, a one-time monetary deposit will be sent to eligible beneficiaries of the program. In states like Uttarakhand, the dropout rate for girls is very high. Girls are often not allowed to continue their education due to family financial problems or because they marry early.
To verify this issue, State Govt. this social project Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana announced that girls’ education should be promoted in the state and thousands of female students should benefit from it to continue their higher education and build their careers. At this time, the scholarship can also be used for their daughter to marry with dignity. Under this program, financial assistance of Rs 50,000 will be provided by the government to the girls.
Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2022
Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2022 is mentioned in details with the link of Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2022 application form. So the student Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2022 Those who are eligible to apply for the exam can now apply using the link mentioned on its official website escholarship.uk.gov.in Under this program, the female student must be single and the year in the course of which the application is being made is 01. He must be under 25 in July.
|scheme name||Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana|
|start of diet||by the state government|
|Beneficiary||12th class girls pass|
|pdf form||Click here|
For all girls upgraded to 12th class, Uttarakhand State Government has announced this Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2022 has begun. The main aim of this Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana Uttarakhand 2022 is to help girls who are studying in 12th grade. To candidates Uttarakhand Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2022 50,000/- per year.
Key Features of Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana
Here are some prominent features of Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana implemented in Uttarakhand for the benefit of female students in the state.
- Only girls who have passed their upper secondary examination and belong to the BPL category will benefit from this scholarship program in Uttarakhand.
- Two major objectives can be achieved with this financial aid, the first is to pursue the girl’s higher education and the second will be at the time of the girl’s marriage.
- A one-time scholarship amount of Rs.50,000 per beneficiary.
- It is an online portal launched by the state government of Uttarakhand. whereby eligible recipients Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2022 can apply.
- Upon successful verification, the funds will be sent through the bank as a fixed deposit to the registered recipients address.
Goal of Uttarakhand Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana
Even today, many people in our country are unable to provide higher education for their daughter due to their financial weakness and sometimes after the girls are born, they are considered a burden in some places. Due to which many times people even kill the little girl. Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2022 has been launched by the Government of Uttarakhand to get a solution for such type of misbehavior/problems. Girls can also pursue higher education by obtaining funds under this program. Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2022 Her goal is to empower and empower girls through this.
Eligibility for Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana
To avail all the benefits of the Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana (GDKDY) program in Uttarakhand, the applicant must fulfill the following eligibility.
- The applicant (student) must be a permanent resident of the state of Uttarakhand.
- Students must belong to BPL families or backward communities such as SC, ST and OBC categories.
- The benefit of the program will only be available to female students who have passed and passed their senior secondary examination in a school recognized by the Government of Uttarakhand; or the Council of State or the Central Council are eligible.
- The annual family income of the girl is expected to be less than Rs.15,976. In the case of rural and urban areas, the annual income must be less than Rs.21,206.
- The candidate’s age must be under 25 as of July 1, 2017.
Required Documents for Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana
If you want to apply for Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana, you must have the following documents.
|Map of Adar||caste certificate||income certificate|
|bpl card||10th score sheet||12th score sheet|
|voter identification card||Cell number||passport size photo|
Government budget allocation for Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana
A budget allocation of Rs 45 crore is made by the Uttarakhand state government and will be distributed among female students who apply for Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana. This amount may increase with the increase in the number of requests. Along with this, to improve the female ratio and financial situation, the central launched Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao program.
Apply Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana
For registration of Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana from Uttarakhand, applicants must follow the procedure mentioned below.
- Sabse Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana Scheme Official Web Portal escholarship.uk.gov.in Go to
- Here go to the student section where one can start the new registration process.
- To download the plan application form “Application form” Click on
- Or you can also download the form via the link below.
- Print the form and carefully fill in all the required details such as personal details, family details, education details, self-declaration.
- Attach a passport size photo with the required documents and submit them to the school authorities.
Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana Registered Schools Checklist
If you Schools registered under the name list of Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana If you want to see the list, you need to follow the steps below for that.
- first of all you official site continue to. Here on the homepage ,List of registered schools, You need to click on the option.
- By clicking here, a new page will open in front of you. As shown below.
- Now here you are choose your neighborhood After selecting the district, the list of registered schools will open in front of you.
Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana contact details
|administrative authority||Nodal Officer IT Cell-Social Welfare and Tribal Welfare|
|office address||Bhagat Singh Colony, MDDA, Dalanwala Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand|