The Central Government is going to provide the facility of Free Ration Card to the poor people of the country. The people of the country who belong to the APL and BPL families but do not have ration card, they are all eligible for the free ration card scheme under the scheme of the central or state government. I am providing ration. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you all the information related to free ration card through this article, so read this article of ours till the end.
Free Ration Card Application Form
As you know that there is a crisis of corona virus in the whole country, due to which the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi, did a 21-day lock down in the whole country, which is now on 3 May. extended to . Due to this lock down, most of the poor and laborers of the country are finding it very difficult to live their lives, they do not have money to buy food items, so all the state governments have given ration items to the people of their state. Providing for free. If the people of the state of the country who want to get free ration, then they have to apply for Free Ration Card .
Mera Ration App launched
Mera Ration App has been launched by the Government of India. This app has been released by the Ministry of Consumer Affairs. Through this app you can get ration. With the launch of Mera Ration App, now the citizens of the country will not have to visit ration shops again and again. They will get all types of information related to ration through this app sitting at home. This will save both their time and money and bring transparency in the system. All those citizens who frequently change their state due to work or are migrant laborers, those people will get a lot of help through this app. The ration card available on this app will be completely digital. Which you can carry in your mobile. Through this app you can get your ration from where you are living.
ration card category
You all know how important it is to have a ration card. You can get subsidy on food grains through ration card. And can also be used in many government works. Ration is provided to the people under different categories. Today we will tell you about the category of ration card.
- APL Ration Card – This ration card has been issued by the government for those citizens of the country who live above the poverty line but come below the middle class category.
- BPL Ration Card – These rations have been issued for those people of the country who are living below the poverty line. BPL ration cards are provided to those people.
- AA Y Ration Card – This ration card has been issued for those people who are living in extreme poverty and are economically weaker than other class people.
- Annapurna Card – These ration cards have been issued for those people who are helpless, very poor and lacking and who do not have any source of income. Such citizens have also been included in this who are entitled to get the National Pension Scheme but They are not getting pension. He can easily get pension through this Annapurna card.
Free Ration Card Highlights
|scheme name||free ration card|
|beneficiary||poor people of the country|
|Department||Department of Food and Civil Supplies|
|Ration will be given till now||April, May, June (up to three months)|
You will be able to see all the ration related information on My Ration App
Mera Ration App was started keeping in view the inconvenience of migrant laborers. This app can be operated in both Hindi and English language. Its user interface has been made very easy by the government. So that all citizens can use it easily. Facilities like ration information, food grains information, last 6 months transactions, Aadhaar seeding information etc. will be available through this app. After downloading this mobile app you can register your ration card in it. Through Mera Ration App, you can also check whether your ration card is linked with Aadhar or not. Apart from this, information like distribution done on Aadhar card, ration dealers nearby etc. can also be obtained through this app. You can also change your ration dealer yourself through this app. Dealer’s license number, address, shop number etc. can also be obtained through this app.
How to register on my ration app and know eligibility?
You can get information related to any dealer anywhere in the country through Mera Ration App. The entire system of the app has been linked to Google Maps. You can download this app from Google Play Store or App Store. After that you have to register in this app. For registration you have to enter your ration number. As soon as you enter your ration number, complete information related to your ration such as member, Aadhaar number, information related to ration, The price of ration etc. will come openly in front of you. If you want to know whether your ration card comes under One Nation One Ration Card scheme or not then you can also get this facility through this app. You have to open the app in your mobile and click on the option of eligibility. After this you have to enter your ration number. As soon as you enter this ration number, you will know whether your ration card comes under One Nation One Ration Card scheme or not. You can also do Aadhar seeding through this app. If your aadhar is not linked with your ration card then you have to click on the option of aadhar seeding and in this way you will be able to do aadhar seeding.
Purpose of free ration card apply online
The main objective of Free Ration Card Apply Online is to make the ration card available online. You do not need to visit any government office to apply now through this scheme. You can apply online through official website sitting at home. This will save both your time and money and bring transparency in the system. Through Free Ration Card , you can get ration provided by the government at concessional rates. Ration card is also used as an essential document to avail benefits of many government schemes.
Duplicate Ration Card Apply Online
Ration card is a very important document. Through which many government schemes can be availed. We can also use ration card as an identity card. If you do not have a ration card, you can apply for a ration card through offline or online means. But if you have a ration card and your ration card is lost or damaged, then in this situation you can get a duplicate ration card . You can apply through offline or online mode to get a duplicate ration card.
To get a duplicate ration card, it is necessary to have the number of the lost ration card, passport size photograph of the head of the family, Aadhar card and application form of all the family members. In the application form, you have to explain the reason behind your application. If your ration card is stolen then you will also have to submit the photocopy of the FIR along with your application form.
Free Ration Card Scheme 2021
If you are one of those people who did not have a ration card but wanted to take advantage of the free ration
provided under the government scheme , then some state governments are giving you the facility of e-coupon pass. You will get the benefit of ration provided by the government. Under PMGKY, GOI is providing 5 kg wheat per member per month and 1 kg pulses per family free of cost for 3 months to the beneficiaries registered under NFSA.
Temporary ration card in delhi
has started the facility of temporary ration card to those people of the state who do
not have ration card, under this the benefit of free ration
is being given to those people who have ration card. Delhi government distributes ration to those people.
Will do All the financially poor people of Delhi can take advantage of this temporary ration card scheme in Delhi .
Free Ration Card Yojana
Some time ago under the newly launched Free Ration Card Yojana by the Central Government that the APL BPL poor families of the country will get free 5 kg ration, pulses and other items. Those who have ration card. There are thousands of people, whose ration card is being worked on, and after knowing that some people do not have ration card, some state government has said that they will distribute ration to all the people who do not have ration card and Delhi The government has already started the distribution of this and the MP government also announced that they will provide ration to all the poor people of the state through their PDS system.
Use of Ration Card
- to get gas connection
- To get ration at subsidized rates from FPS
- to get a passport
- to open a bank account
- to take life insurance
- to get driving license
- for making voter id card
- to buy sim card
- school to college
- for the court
- For making other government documents
- to take scholarship
Free ration card eligibility
- Applicants have to provide residence proof who are residing there.
- Applicant form should belong to BPL family.
- Ration card criteria will be different for rural and urban areas.
- The ration card will be issued in the name of the head of the family only.
Documents for Ration Card Registration
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- Passport size photograph of the head of the family
- income certificate
- Gas connection details
- caste certificate
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
Important document to add new member’s name in ration card for newborn
- original ration card
- child’s birth certificate
- Aadhar card of parents
To add family bride’s name
- Marriage certificate
- Husband’s original ration card
- Certificate of missing name from the ration card of the parents
- Aadhar Card
How to Apply for Free Ration Card ?
Countries, the states whose people want to apply online for Free Ration Card , then they should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official portal of food distribution of his state. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will easily get the E-coupon / Temporary Ration Card Apply link. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page you have to enter mobile number and click on submit button. After submitting you will receive an OTP. Submit the same in the website to verify and once it is verified a form will open.
- Now the submission details will vary from state to state where you need to submit them. Some of the basic details are the name of the head of the family, age, Aadhaar number and the number of the member in the family.
- Afterwards, you need to submit the constituency and fill the full address in it. Now after this you have to upload the photo of the head of the family and the photo of the family members.
- After submitting the details you will get a message from the authority on your registered mobile number which contains a link. Once you click on the link you can download the temporary ration card and provide this temporary ration card ration to the nearest dealer.
Procedure to Download and Register Mera Ration App
- First of all, you have to open Google Play Store or Apple App Store in your mobile phone.
- After this you have to enter My Ration App in the search bar.
- Now you have to click on the search button.
- After this a list will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the option at the top of this list.
- Now you have to click on Install option.
- Mera Ration App will be downloaded on your device.
- You have to open this app and enter the ration card number.
- As soon as you enter the ration card number, all the information related to your ration card will open in front of you.
Procedure to add new member’s name in ration card
Friends, many times it happens that we have to get the name of a new member registered in our ration card. To enroll this name, we can apply through both online and offline means. The process of applying is as follows.
- First of all you have to go to your nearest food supply department.
- Now you have to get the form to add monsieur member name.
- After that you have to fill this form carefully.
- You will also need to provide information about your relationship with new members in the form.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents from this form.
- After that you have to submit this form along with the application fee.
- Now the staff there will give you the reference number.
- You must keep this reference number handy.
- You can track the application status through the reference number.
- After submitting the form, your documents will be verified, after which you will get the ration card after 2 weeks.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Food Supplies Department of your state.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to login to the portal.
- After this you have to select the option to add the name of the member.
- After that the form will open in front of you.
- You will not have to fill all the information asked in this form carefully.
- Now you have to attach all the documents.
- After that you have to click on submit button.
- Now a reference number will appear on your screen.
- You must keep this reference number handy.
- You can track the application status through this reference number.
- After submitting the form, your documents will be verified.
- After this you will get the ration card.
Online process for making duplicate ration card
If you want to get duplicate ration card through online medium then you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Department of Fertilizer Logistics Supply of your state.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of Duplicate Ration Card Apply Online.
- After this the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in the application form like your name, your address, mobile number etc.
- After that you have to upload all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- In this way you will be able to apply for duplicate ration card online.
Offline process of making duplicate ration card
- First of all you have to go to Gram Panchayat or Block.
- After this, you will have to take a duplicate ration card application form from the employee there.
- Now you have to carefully enter all the information asked in the application form like your name, mobile number, your address etc.
- After this you have to attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to submit this application form along with the application fee to the Gram Panchayat or Block.
- After this your documents will be verified.
- After successful verification, you will be issued a ration card.
Ration card amendment process
You can apply through both offline and online means for getting a ration card. If you apply offline then you have to submit the application form by visiting the concerned department and if you apply online then you have to apply by visiting the official website. Many a times it happens that wrong information is entered by us due to some reason. In this situation, wrong information gets printed on our ration card. If this has happened to you also then you can amend your ration card. To amend the ration card, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of Forms.
- Now you have to click on the link for the amendment form.
- After this, the amendment form will open in front of you.
- You have to download the form by clicking on the download link.
- After that you have to take the print out of this form.
- Now you have to enter all the important information asked in this form like your name, mobile number, address etc.
- After this you have to attach all the important documents to this form.
- Now you have to submit this form to the concerned department.
- After submitting the form you will be given a Roll Number.
- You can check the status of your application through this Roll No.
Process to download free ration app
- First of all you have to open google play store in your mobile phone.
- Now you have to enter Free Ration App in the search box.
- After this a list will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the top option.
- Now you have to click on the install button.
- Free Ration App will be downloaded in your mobile phone.
Free Ration Card State Wise List
Ration card details have been made online for all states, people of the states can check their ration card information online, for this ration card holders can check the list through online portal in all states, for each state. The beneficiary can check the online ration card list through the official website of these food department who applied for the new ration and waiting for its release , you can check its status online . Yes, if its facility is available in your state, then we have given the list of states below , through this you can get Free Ration Card State Wise List
|State||Helpline Numbers||Landline Numbers and Email ID|
|West Bengal||1967, 1800-345-5505||03322535293, [email protected]|
|Uttarakhand||1800-180-2000, 1800-180-4188||01352780765, [email protected]|
|Uttar Pradesh||1967, 1800-180-0150||05512239296, [email protected]|
|Tripura||1967, 1800-345-3665||03812326308, [email protected]|
|Telangana||1967, 1800-4250-0333||04023310462, [email protected]|
|Tamil Nadu||1967, 1800-425-5901||04325665566, 04428592828, [email protected]|
|Sikkim||1967, 1800-345-3236||03592202708, [email protected]|
|Rajasthan||1800-180-6127||01412227352, [email protected]|
|Punjab||1967, 1800-3006-1313||01722742803, [email protected]|
|Puducherry||1800-425-1082 (Puducherry), 1800-425-1083 (Karaikal), 1800-425-1084 (Mahe), 1800-425-1085 (Yanam)||04132253345, [email protected]|
|Odisha||1967, 1800-345-6724, 1800-345-6760||06742536892, [email protected]|
|Nagaland||1800-345-3704, 1800-345-3705||03702233347, [email protected]|
|Mizoram||1967, 1860-222-222-789, 1800-345-3891||03892322872, [email protected]|
|Meghalaya||1967, 1800-345-3670||0364-2224108, [email protected]|
|Manipur||1967, 1800-345-3821||0385-2450137, 0385-2451144, 0385-2450064, 8413975150, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]|
|Maharashtra||1967, 1800-22-4950||022-22025308, 022-22024592, 022-22042314, 22025277, [email protected]|
|Madhya Pradesh||1967, 181||07552441675, [email protected]|
|Lakshadweep||1800-425-3186||04896263703, +91-4896-262012, [email protected], [email protected]|
|Kerala||1967, 1800-425-1550||04712320578, [email protected]|
|Karnataka||1967, 1800-425-9339||080-22259024, 080 – 22034562, [email protected]|
|Jharkhand||1967, 1800-345-6598, 1800-212-5512||06512400960, 0651-712-2723, 0896-958-3111, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]|
|Jammu and Kashmir||1967, 1800-180-7011 (Kashmir), 1800-180-7106 (Jammu)||01942506084, 01912566188, 01912472375, [email protected]|
|Himachal Pradesh||1967, 1800-180-8026||01772623749, 01772623746, [email protected], [email protected]|
|Haryana||1967, 1800-180-2087||01722701366, [email protected]|
|Gujarat||1967, 1800-233-5500||07923251163, 07923251165, 07923251170, [email protected], [email protected]|
|Goa||1967, 1800-233-0022||08322226084, [email protected]|
|Delhi||1967, 1800-110-841||011-23378759, [email protected]|
|Daman and Diu||1967||02602230607, [email protected]|
|Dadar and Nagar haveli||1967, 1800-233-4004||0260-2640663, [email protected]|
|Chhattisgarh||1967, 1800-233-3663||0771-2511974, [email protected]|
|Chandigarh||1967, 1800-180-2068||01722703956, [email protected]|
|Bihar||1800-3456-194||06122223051, [email protected]|
|Assam||1967, 1800-345-3611||9435064841, [email protected]@gov.in|
|Arunachal Pradesh||1967||03602244290, [email protected]|
|Andaman and Nicobar Island||1967, 1800-343-3197||03192233345, [email protected]|
|Andhra Pradesh||1967, 1800-425-2977||040-23494808 / 822, [email protected]|