Farm Electricity Cash Transfer Program Apply | Farm Electricity Cash Transfer Program Online Form | AP Free Farm Electricity Program |
YSR Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme 2022: Good news for farmers in Andhra Pradesh as the Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to launch a new scheme for farmers working in the agricultural sector. Under this scheme, farmers will benefit from free power supply. The main objective of launching the PA Electricity Cash Transfer Program for Agriculture for fiscal year 2022 is to financially assist farmers in the state. The AP Farm Energy Cash Transfer Scheme has been valued at around Rs 1500 crore.
To install smart meters on the electricity connection of agriculture. Let me give you the details related to the AP YSR Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme 2022 Online Application Process | Free power supply for farmers | ు ు through our article below. Donate your precious minutes to read the article provided below.
AP 2022 Agricultural Electricity Cash Transfer Program
Farmers are considered the backbone of our country. These are the farmers, through whom we get food, then it becomes the moral responsibility of a country or a state to provide the many facilities. Farmers who find it difficult to meet their electricity bills, to help them, the government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Farm Electricity Cash Transfer Program, Under this program, the state government will install smart meters in farmers’ homes for agriculture power connection. Apart from the above, various benefits will be given to farmers by the Government of Andhra Pradesh under the scheme.
Benefits of the YSR- Farm Electricity Cash Transfer Program
During the Covid-19 epidemic, this benefits financially fragile farmers. The state government of Andhra Pradesh will also improve its broadcast system so that farmers can enjoy more than 9 hours of electricity per day.
Initially, providing free electricity to the agricultural sector was first established in 2013 by the late CM YS Rajasekhara Reddy and continued in subsequent governments. The current Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has said that he is developing 10,000 solar power plantsThis was done so that electricity could be supplied unhindered in the agricultural sector for the next 30 years.
Highlights of the 2022 AP Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Program:
|Plan name||Cash transfer program for agricultural electricity|
|Launched by||YSR Chief Minister Jaggan Mohan Reddy|
|State name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Goals||Provide monthly money for food bill|
|The application starts||Coming soon|
|To treat||Offline registration|
|Post Category||AP State Government Program|
Objectives of the AP cash transfer program:
- The motive for launching this program by the government of Andhra Pradesh is to certify that the farmers do not have to pay monthly electricity bills, they are granted exemption from paying bills.
- The state government will develop 10,000 solar power stations to help farmers and provide free power supply in Andhra Pradesh for the next 30 years without any hindrance.
AP Farm Electricity Program Features:
- This agricultural electricity cash transfer program is very beneficial for the farmers as they are not required to pay a single rupee out of pocket.
- The state government guarantees that the best benefits will be provided to the farmers, hence the government has compiled various statistics on the total number of agricultural power connections in Andhra Pradesh.
- According to the agricultural budget of the academic year 2020-21 and the socio-economic survey 2019-20, there were 18.72 lakh of agricultural electricity connections at the end of March.
- But according to the latest order of 17.55 lakh, agricultural power connections are issued by the energy secretary.
AP cash transfer program for electricity in agriculture (implementation) –
- The state government will install smart meters in farmers’ homes for agricultural electricity connection as part of the reforms suggested by the Center which it has agreed to implement for a 2% increase in the borrowing limit of the FRBM Act which will result in an additional loan of around Rs 20 Crore to the State in the current highly placed fiscal year.
- Sir. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy said he is developing 10,000 solar power plants. This was done so that electricity could be supplied unhindered in the agricultural sector for the next 30 years.
- The state government of Andhra Pradesh will also improve its broadcast system by spending Rs 1700 crore so that farmers can enjoy more than 9 hours of electricity per day.
How does the AP Agricultural Electricity Scheme work?
Below we give you the process of how the YSR Farm Electricity Cash Transfer Program works:
- All farmers in Andhra Pradesh have to open their bank accounts to be part of this electricity cash transfer scheme.
- Into the bank account of the selected farmers, the state government will transfer the money.
- After receiving the money, the farmers will have to pay their monthly electricity bills to the relevant electricity distribution company.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Farm Electricity Cash Program-
- As you know, this program is launched in Andhra Pradesh, so only in-state resident applicants are eligible for the program.
- Once the farmers are selected, they will have to pay the monthly electricity bill to the electricity distribution company.
- This scheme is designed in such a way that farmers do not have to pay a single rupee out of pocket to pay the electricity bill.
AP Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Program Registration Process-
- All the farmers in Andhra Pradesh will get the money from the monthly electricity bill.
- For this, farmers will have to open a bank account in their name.
- This money from the electricity bill will be directly credited to the farmer’s bank account.
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh has not announced the online registration/application process for farmers.
- As soon as the government announces the registration process, we will update you with the full details here.
So far, we have received as much information about the AP Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Program (వ్యవసాయ ుత్ు) as we have presented to you. If you have any other questions or more about the program, you can ask us in the comment section. We will certainly support you by giving you all the complete information.