Today, we will provide you with information related to one such scheme whose name is Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana. Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme has been started on 22nd January 2015 by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi. Let us know its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, essential documents, the application process, etc. So friends, if you want to get complete information related to this scheme, you are requested to read our article till the end.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, the parents have to open a national bank account or post office, which is 14 years. This bank account can be opened from the birth of the daughter till the age of 10 years. It has been started to improve the standard of living of our country’s daughters and make their future bright. The parents will have to deposit the amount till the daughter turns 14. 50% of this amount can be withdrawn after the daughter turns 18, and the total amount can be withdrawn for the daughter’s marriage after the daughter completes 21 years. If you deposit 1000 INR every month or 12000 years, the total amount would be 1,68,000 INR in 14 years. After the maturity of the bank account (after 21 years), an amount of Rs.6,07,128 will be provided to your daughter.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Logo PNG
Amount to be deposited and amount to be refunded
On depositing Rs 1.5 lakh per annum in the bank account
If you deposit 1.5 lakh rupees annually in the daughter’s bank account, then you will have a total deposit of 21 lakh rupees in your daughter’s account for 14 years. Seventy-two lakhs will be provided to your daughter after the maturity of the account.
BBBP Scheme Highlights
|scheme name||Beti Bachao Beti Padhao|
|started by||By Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|launch date||22 January 2015|
|Objective||raising the standard of living of girls Raise|
|Department||Ministry of Women and Child Development|
Fake scheme-warning in the name of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme
As you all know, the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi, had started the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme to uplift the daughters of the country and make them self-reliant. But seeing the popularity of this scheme, fraud people have also started taking advantage of this scheme. All the people by the Ministry of Women and Child Development have informed that there are many such unauthorized sites, organizations, etc., who are distributing forms in the name of cash incentives under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana Warning
Let us tell you that there is no such provision of cash incentive under this scheme. A picture is going viral on social media, under which it is being claimed that the government will provide the help of ₹ 200000 under this scheme. Let me tell you that this is wrong. If someone sells the form from you saying this, then that person is a fraud. Please don’t get into his words.
As you know, girls’ level is decreasing compared to boys and girls are considered a burden, so they are killed in foeticide. Given this problem, the Central Government Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme data-preserver-spaces=”true”> has been started. Through this scheme, to make the future of daughters bright and advance them in the field of education. With this introduction, the sex ratio can be controlled, and girls can also be treated equally.
Benefits of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- To get the benefit of this scheme, you can open your daughter’s bank account from birth to 10 years.
- This scheme is an excellent scheme for the safety and education of girls.
- Through this scheme, the feticide of girls can be stopped in the country.
- This BBBP Scheme 2021 The government will provide financial assistance to daughters for their education and marriage.
- Discrimination between boys and girls will be reduced.
- Under this scheme, you will be provided with the amount deposited by you and the financial assistance provided by the government.
- If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, you have to apply by visiting the official website.
Eligibility for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- To apply under this scheme, the age of the daughter should be ten years.
- A Sukanya Samriddhi account should be open in the name of the daughter.
- The daughter should be a permanent resident of India.
Documents of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- Aadhar card
- parent’s identity card
- daughter’s birth certificate
- mobile number
- Address proof
- passport size photo
How to Apply?
The interested beneficiaries of this country Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme If you want to apply under the scheme, follow the method given below and take advantage of the scheme.
- First of all, the applicant has to be sent to the Ministry of Women and Child Development. Official Website will have to go After visiting the official website; the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you Women Empowerment Scheme The option of will appear. Click on this option.
- After this, the next page will open in front of you; on this page, you will have to click on the option of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana. Then a new page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- After that, read the detailed information and follow the process of applying as mentioned.
How to apply offline?
First of all, you have to take all your documents to your nearest bank or post office. After this, you will have to take an application form to open an account under this scheme. After taking the application form, you have to fill in all the information. After filling in all the information, you must attach all the documents with the application form and submit it to the bank or post office. so your daughter Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme will be eligible.
We have provided you all the essential information related to the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme through this article. If you are still facing any problem, you can solve your problem by contacting the concerned department by clicking on the link given here.