Aadhar card has also been made mandatory by the government for a child of 5 years or less. Keeping this in mind, UIDAI has a child aadhar card has announced. Today, we will provide you with all the essential information related to Child Aadhar Card through this article. Such as What is Bal Aadhar Card?, Its Purpose, Benefits, Features, Eligibility, Application Process, Application Form etc. So friends, if you want to get complete information related to child Aadhar card, you are requested to read this article of ours until the end.
Baal Aadhaar Card
Aadhar Card is an essential document that is used as identity proof. UIDAI has announced to make a child Aadhar card for children of 5 years and below. This Aadhar card will be blue. Child Aadhar card will become invalid after the age of the child is above five years. After the child’s Aadhar card is invoked, a new Aadhar card will be made. For which biometric updation will have to be done. Those who want to make their child’s Aadhar card have to apply by visiting the official website. Many through child aadhar card benefits of government schemes can be obtained. A child with a child Aadhar card will also make it easier to get admission to the school.
It is used for many types of work. Now it is needed to take advantage of many central and state government schemes and services. Along with this, no work is done in banks without it. Now for the children’s child aadhar card / Bal Aadhar Card / Baal Aadhar Card ordered to be built. Country people Under this scheme, children will have to make a child Aadhar card at 5 years or less. Through this scheme, children will also be given benefits from government schemes and services. Through this, it will also be easy for the children to get admission to the schools.
Key facts of Baal Aadhaar Card
- Once the child base is created, it is mandatory to update it twice. This update is done after the age of 5 years and 15 years.
- In Baal Aadhaar, the documents of parents are put because the biometrics of small babies are not developed. Therefore, biometric and iris scans of children are not included in this. Thus, the documents of the mother or father are required to make a child Aadhaar.
- Bal Aadhar can be used for school admission.
- If you want any information related to Baal Aadhaar, you can also call helpline number 1947.
Documents of Bal Aadhaar Card (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be an Indian resident.
- The age of the child must be 5 years or less.
- child’s birth certificate
- Aadhar card of parents
- proof of address
- mobile number
- passport size photo of the child
How to Apply Online for Bal Adhar Card
The interested beneficiary of the child’s Aadhar card If you want to apply online to get it done, follow the steps given below.
- First of all, the applicant should be given Unique Identification Authority of India official website will go on . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will get “Get Aadhaar” option. Book An Appointment. The option of ” will appear, you have to click on this option.
- After clicking on this option, the next page will open in front of you. Here on this page, you have to select your state district, select the Aadhaar center, and book your appointment.
- After this, you have to book the appointment date by entering your mobile number and verifying the OTP.
- After this, you have to take your child to the Aadhaar center on the appointment day. By going there, your child’s child Aadhar card will be made.
- Now, after the age of 5 years, the biometric authentication of the parents will not be required for the card updation. Still, after the child reaches the age of 5 years, the fingerprint, retina scan and photograph of ten fingers will be given at the Aadhaar center.
How to make child Aadhar card offline?
- First of all, you have to take your and your child’s document to the Aadhar center. By going there, you will have to take the registration form to get the Bal Aadhar card.
- After this, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the application, such as the child’s name, the Aadhaar number of the parents, etc. By going to the Aadhaar center, the child’s birth certificate and the Aadhaar number of one of the parents (Aadhaar Number of Child Birth Certificate) and Parent).
- To get the child’s Aadhar card made, your mobile number will also have to be registered in the center, and the child’s photo will have to be given. The child’s card will be linked to the parent’s Aadhar card.
- After that, the application form has to be submitted. After that, you will receive a receipt. When the registration and verification of the Aadhar card of the child will be completed.
- And a confirmation SMS will be received on the mobile number given by you. After that, the child’s Aadhaar number will be received within 02 months.
Check Baal Aadhaar Card Status
Interested beneficiaries who want to check the status of their application for Aadhaar, then follow the steps given below.
- first you official website will go on. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will see the section of Get Adhaar Key.
- from this section Check Aadhaar Status option will appear. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter your Enrollment ID (EID) and time of enrollment. And then have to fill the captcha code etc.
- After this you have to click on the button of Check Status. After this, the status of your Aadhaar will be open in front of you.
How to Download?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will have to go to get Aadhaar. Download Aadhaar. You have to click on the option. After clicking on the opportunity, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter your Aadhar Number or Enrollment ID, Virtual ID etc. After that, you have to fill the captcha code etc. After this, you have to click on the button to send OTP.
- After this, OTP will come on your mobile. You have to fill this OTP in the box of entering the OTP. After this, the details of Aadhar will open in front of you; you can download the Aadhar card from here.