Ayushman Bharat Golden Card has been issued in India. Ayushman Bharat Yojana Golden Card is a health insurance under which poor people can easily take benefits in government and private hospitals. In today’s new era, people have different types of diseases. The cost involved in this sometimes reaches even lakhs. People living below the poverty line do not have enough money to get themselves treated.
Under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Golden Card , he can get his treatment done in the government hospitals below. In this post we will know how we can take advantage of this scheme. What are the benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana Golden Card, what are its eligibility, what are the necessary documents, etc., through this post, we will know. To get complete knowledge about Ayushman Bharat Yojana, read this post till the end.
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2022
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Golden Card will be given to all poor families. If you become a victim of any serious disease, then there is no need to worry about it. You can get treatment in all the hospitals under the Government of India Ayushman Bharat Yojana Golden Card. In this, you get free treatment up to five lakhs by the Government of India. ₹ 500000 is a very big amount for a poor person. If he has a serious illness then it is impossible for him to raise so much money. In the initial phase, under this scheme Ayushman Bharat Yojana Golden Card hospitals were being made by district hospitals or CHCs. In this people had to go far away.
To explain this problem, the Government of India can make Public Service Center Ayushman Bharat Golden Card. Those who do not know how to make Ayushman Bharat Golden Card online, they can apply by visiting Public Service Centers (CSCs). On applying for PMJAY Golden Card , you will have to pay a certain amount. Give 50 or ₹ 100 to the one who will fill your form at public service centers. This scheme is going to prove like a boon for the poor family. During the benefit of the plan, you will not need to pay a single penny to cure your illness. So we hope you read this post till the end.
Brief Detail Of Ayushman Bharat Yojana Golden Card 2022
|ost||ayushman bharat yojana golden card|
|planning department||Department of Health and Family Welfare|
|implementing body||National Health Authority Government of India|
|credits for starting||by Shri Narendra Modi|
|beneficiary||Citizen of India|
|benefits under the scheme||Free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh|
|PMJAY Golden Card Purpose||Free treatment in government and private hospitals|
|PMJAY Golden Card scheme||under the state government|
What is Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022?
Ayushman Bharat scheme has been started for the poor families living in India. Under this scheme, they will be provided health facilities up to 500000. Ayushman Bharat Yojana Golden Card will be provided to every poor family to take advantage of this facility . Dr Manoj Kumar, who is the District Nodal Officer of Ayushman Bharat Yojana, has told that those who are included in the 2011 census on social, caste and economic basis will be given the benefit of golden card.
So far, more than 10 crore families have taken the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) . Under the scheme, you get the facility of cashless treatment. In this you can get surgery for all. It includes both expensive surgery and cheap surgery. Like knee replacement, heart surgery etc. Along with this, any kind of accident happens with the poor family which needs treatment, even in such a situation you will get the benefit of PMJAY scheme.
PMJAY Golden Card Uttarakhand New Update
The number of poor in our country is very high, out of which there are many people who are living below the poverty line. Similar situation is also seen in the state of Uttarakhand. Therefore, in the state of Uttarakhand, the Roadways Employees Joint Council was held under the chairmanship of Chief Secretary Personnel Radha Raturi. In this it was said that the Ayushman Bharat card will be available to the employees of public corporations by December 31. The note faced problems due to the corona pandemic. Due to which the process of Golden Card / Ayushman Bharat Golden Card slowed down.
But now showing the speed in this scheme, it has been promised that they will get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card as soon as possible . The sooner the Bharat Golden Card is available to the people, the better it will be for them. If you want to make Ayushman Bharat Golden Card for free, then you have to visit Atal Seva Kendra. Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Card is being made free of cost at Atal Seva Kendra. The application process of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card has been extended till April 30.
Objectives of Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Card
Being poor, many people cannot take advantage of medical facilities because they do not have enough money to get my treatment done in the best hospital. Because of this he also dies. That’s why Prime Minister Modi ji has decided that the poor can also take advantage of the expensive facilities in the hospital and so that no poor should die due to lack of money, he has issued Bharat Ayushman Jan Arogya Card.
You will get Prime Minister Arogya Mitra in the hospital where you want to get your treatment done. Prime Minister Arogya Mitra will help you in getting treatment. If you do not have e-card or golden card , then you can get it made from Prime Minister Arogya Mitra. The purpose of PMJAY Golden Card is only that the poor should not die due to lack of money due to serious illness.
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Benefits and Key Features
- Whenever you go for treatment in hospitals working under Ayushman Bharat Golden Card , you will have to take the Bharat Golden Card with you.
- This Golden Card is also known as Ayushman Golden Card.
- The cost of getting it made is ₹ 30, which can get your treatment done in any hospital for up to 500000.
- If you want to make Ayushman Bharat Golden Card this much, then you have to apply by visiting Atal Seva Kendra.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Golden Card Required Documents
If you want to get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card, then carry the following documents with you while applying. The necessary documents of Ayushman Bharat Yojana Golden Card are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- mobile number
- Ration card
- pass size photo
Check Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Eligibility
The list of beneficiaries covered under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is issued by the Government of India. Apart from the list of beneficiaries issued by the government, no one can take advantage of the golden card. If you want to see in the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card list whether your name is in the beneficiary list or not, then you have to follow the points given below.
- After clicking on this link a new page will open in front of you.
- On this new page, you will see the option of Am I Eligible . Click on it.
- After clicking on Am I Eligible a new page will open.
- In this page you have to fill the captcha code on your mobile number.
- As you enter your captcha, after that you have to click on the button of “Generate OTP” .
- OTP will come on the number you have entered.
- You have to enter that OTP in the box.
- After that you will be asked the following information. Like your name, your mobile number, ration card and RSBI URN.
- You have to select the option as per your convenience.
- After that all the information related to eligibility will open in front of you.
- In this way you can check your eligibility and take advantage of this scheme.
ayushman bharat golden card online application process
You can apply Ayushman Bharat Golden Card both online and offline. If you want to get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card through online process then you have to visit the official website of this scheme. If you want to get this card offline then you have to apply from Common Service Center. In which you have to pay 30 or ₹ 40. To get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card made for free, you have to apply by visiting Atal Seva Kendra.
- To get the Ayushman Bharat card, first you have to go to your nearest public service center.
- You have to apply in your own name.
- If your name is found in Ayushman Bharat Golden Card list then you will be given Ayushman Bharat Golden Card.
- If you are eligible for this scheme, then you have to carry all the necessary documents while applying. Like ration card, aadhar card, pan card, electricity bill, mobile number etc.
- After this the agent will fill all the information given by you in the application form.
- After successful registration of the application form, you will be given the application number. Which will be the proof of your application.
- After this your Ayushman Bharat Golden Card will come near the public service center. It takes about 10 to 15 days to get the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card.
- After 10 to 15 days, go to the place from where you had applied. He will give you Ayushman Bharat Golden Card.
Receive Ayushman Bharat Golden Card from the hospital
If you want to get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card from the hospital then you can do so. But there is a condition for this that the hospital should come under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. There you will find Prime Minister friends who will help you to get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card.
- To get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card through the hospital, first you have to go to any private or government hospital which is working under this scheme.
- You have to carry all the documents with you like Aadhar Card, Ration Patrika, Registered Mobile Number etc.
- Prime Minister friend will see your name in Ayushman Bharat Yojana Golden Card list.
- If your name comes then you will be considered eligible. After which you can apply for this scheme. But if your name does not appear in the list then you cannot apply in any way.
- After filling your application form, he will give you Ayushman Golden Card.
If you want Ayushman storm is coming, I put clothes outside, how to download or print Bharat Golden Card then you have to follow the steps given below after which you will learn how to download Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
- As soon as you click on their button, the box of email ID and password will open in front of you. In which you have to enter email id and password.
- If the email id and password are correct, you have to click on the button “SIGN IN” .
- On clicking, a web page will open in front of you.
- In this you have to enter your Aadhar number. After entering the Aadhaar number, you have to verify your thumb.
- Then you have to click on the option of Approved Beneficiaries.
- After this, a list of those people who have been approved for the Golden Card will come in front of you.
- This list will be huge so you have to find your name in this list.
- After finding your name in the list, you have to click on the option of “Confirm print” .
- Thereafter you will be rescheduled at Jan Seva Kendra and will have to give your own password to CSC Wallet.
- After that you have to know the Wallipin. You have to go to the home page.
- The option of download button will be available next to the name of the candidate. After clicking on the download button the download will be done.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Golden Card FAQ
Some questions related to Ayushman Bharat Golden Card have been answered, they will give answers to many of your mind’s questions.
What are the documents required for making Ayushman card?
To get the Prime Minister’s Ayushman card, what you need in just a few ways.
Passport size photo
How to get Ayushman card?
If you are eligible for Ayushman Bharat Yojana Golden Card then only you can apply for Ayushman Card.
To get an Ayushman card, you will have to apply in the public service center or in the private or government hospital under this scheme.
Who can get Ayushman card made?
Brother can make Bharat Golden Card a person whose name is in the Ayushman card list issued by the government.
For more details you can also visit the official website of these.
How to add your name in Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
To add to Ayushman Bharat Golden Card, first you have to apply under this scheme.
As soon as you apply for this scheme, you get Ayushman Bharat Yojana Golden Card.
When will the Ayushman card be made?
The application date for Ayushman Bharat Golden Card has been fixed on 24 March.
If you apply for the Golden Card after March 24, it will be rejected.
For more information you can visit their website.
What is the eligibility of Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
Eligibility of Bharat Golden Card The government has started a health insurance scheme for caste, economically and socially poor families in the 2011 census.
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card will be given to the people included in this list.
How much money does it take to make Ayushman card?
If you apply for Ayushman card then you will be charged Rs 30.
But if you apply from Atal Seva Kendra then you will not have to pay anything.
What is the website of Ayushman Bharat?
The website of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card was made on 23 January 2022 by the Government of India.
Click here to visit more Ayushman Bharat website
What is Hhd number in Ayushman Bharat?
TIN NO:- is 123455686789766 then to get HHD number you have to take first two numbers and last three numbers.
That is, 12 is the first two numbers from the beginning and 766 is the last three numbers.
In this way your HHD number is 12766.
Which disease is treated in Ayushman Bharat?
Under the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card scheme, you are given free treatment for various diseases, all types of surgeries are given to you for free, all types of medicines are given to you for free.
Almost all diseases are treated free of cost by you
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Helpline Number
This plan is very good next in which you can take benefit of up to 500000 for the treatment of your disease.
We have provided you almost all types of information in this post.
If you are eligible for this scheme but you are facing difficulties in applying, then definitely contact on the address given below.
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Helpline Number
Address =: 9th Floor, Tower-L, Jeevan Bharti Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Toll Free Number =: 14555/1800111565