Anti Land Mafia UP Portal | Anti Bhumafia Shikayat panjikaran | jansunwai.up.nic.in TOP | Status of Anti-Bhu Mafia Complaint Registration Verification | Official website of the anti-bhu mafia
Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath ji will call Chief Minister’s hotline 1076 and register the complaint of illegal occupiers Anti Land Mafia UP Portal started on On the Anti Bhu Mafia portal, farmers and citizens can file complaints for illegal occupation of their land. Anti Bhu Mafia Portal – IGRS is an encroached grievance redress system. To get complete information about this online facility of Uttar Pradesh State Government read our article carefully till the end.
Anti Bhu Mafia UP Portal
The severity of the state government towards the land mafia is now clearly visible, even after this initiative the government has taken another step while the number of complaints has not dropped. For this, the government will launch the Anti Land Mafia Portal. The Anti Land Mafia portal was created to complain to ordinary citizens about the illegal occupation of land and the mafia by public and private land. For this anti Land Mafia task force has been created in every Tehsil, Har Mandal, through which people’s problems can be solved Will be solved soon. On this portal, the relevant agents will be available 24/7 to serve the citizens of the State. Mafia anti Bhu You can avail this service through the Jansunwai portal.
Anti Land Mafia Portal Online Uttar Pradesh Grievance Registration
Along with the portal complaint, complaints from Lucknow will be directly forwarded to the relevant Tehsildar, Block Development Officer and Police Station. Relevant authorities will have to act against the land mafia and bring it online on the portal. Not only that, officials must follow up on complaints. The preparation for which is in the final stages. In this sequence, district officers are being trained. at Vikas Bhawan Land anti-mafia portal Uttar Pradesh Officers have been trained in this regard. Now, people will also be able to call the Chief Minister’s 1076 hotline and register complaints from illegal occupiers, after which action will be taken at Tehsil level.
Anti Bhumafia Shikayat Panjikaran Key Highlights
|Portal name||Anti Land Mafia UP Portal|
|started||by Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Goal||Redress of complaints related to illegal possession of land|
|official site||Click here|
Register a complaint on the Anti Land Mafia portal
If you want to register a complaint on the Anti Land Mafia portal, you must follow the following steps.
- first of all you official site continue to. After that, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- you on the homepage ,registration of complaints, You need to click on the option.
- By clicking, the online registration portal will appear in front of you.
- Here you have to enter the requested information such as your mobile number, email id and captcha code etc.
- After filling in all the information you send otp you have to click on it.
- After that, an OTP will come to your registered mobile. You need to enter this OTP in the given space and click on submit.
- After that, the land mafia complaints registration page will open in front of you, here you will receive your complaint.
- Must be entered correctly. After that save the reference Click on the option.
- After that you will get the registration number in your registered mobile.
- With this registration number, you can check the status of your complaint in the future.
- In this way, your complaint registration on the Anti Land Mafia portal will be completed.
Check the registration status of complaints on the Anti Bhu Mafia portal
If you want to check the status of complaint registration on the Anti Land Mafia portal, then you need to follow the following steps.
- First, you need to go to its official website. After that, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- here you Complaint Status Click on the option. By clicking, a form will open in front of you to see the status of the reference.
- Here you have to fill in some of the requested information such as complaint number, mobile number, email id and captcha code etc.
- After filling in all the information you “TP submit” you have to click on it.
- Then, after that, your complaint record status will open in front of you.
UP Anti Land Mafia Portal How do I get information on delays in resolving grievances?
If you have filed a complaint on your Anti Land Mafia portal and now want to find out more, you need to follow a few simple steps to do so. Which are as follows –
- First, you need to go to its official website. You are now on the homepage ,send a reminder, the option must be selected.
- After that, a page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you must enter your complaint registration number. And to look for button must be clicked.
- By clicking, the status of the complaint filed by you will open in front of you.
- From here you can get all the actions taken in your complaint.
Portal for registering complaints against the land mafia How to register comments?
If you want to save comments to the portal, you need to follow the following steps.
- First, you need to go to its official website. You are now on the homepage your process the option must be selected.
- After that, a page will open in front of you.
- Here you need to enter your comments by filling in the complaint registration number, mobile number and captcha code.
- after that you get OTP Click on it then enter the OTP received.
- This way you can enter your comments easily.
Download Anti Land Mafia Mobile App
- If you want to download the UP Anti Bhu Mafia mobile app, you need to go to Google Play Store first.
- Here you have to type “anti bhu mafia” in the search bar. And you have to search.
- Or you can also download the app via the link below.